Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Get well soon Sergio. Unlucky week for City but less be thankful it is nothing more serious.

People who are asking why Kun went to a concert 2 days before a match (doesn't matter how big it is) can go fuck themselves. We're playing in 4 competitions - a match every 3 days. Is he supposed to hole up and pack himself in bubble wrap for a year? He survived and hasn't sustained any major injury, that's the only news I care about. We might win the title this season or we might crash out of the title race by December because of injuries. Who gives a shit? At least we're trying and I can't fault anyone at the club for not having ambition. Everyone is doing the best they can and I don't want this club to become soulless with players who are robots and and have no personal life.

Totally agree. I want us to win everything going but it becomes a nervous treadmill if every game is a must win, a loss or injury a catastrophe. In some ways our rise under Mancini was more enjoyable, great new signings, surprising victories, sparkling football and the odd defeat wasn't the end of the world.

The Aguero injury isn't good news but on the flip side I bet Conte hasn't a clue now how Pep will set us up.

What kind of fucking taxi is that?

looks like a Chrysler Cruiser...

2003_chrysler_pt-cruiser_wagon_limited-edition_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

You are probably right, but as it was said it looked a tad unusual that the club would sanction a trip abroad so close to the game that may have been the reason. we simply don't know

I do not think its ideal timing and a tad unusual but when you consider his schedule not sure there would ever be a suitable time.

I think Aguero behaves like a professional athlete and is probably afforded the trust of the manager as a consequence. Its also worth considering his nationality. There is probably limited opportunities to interact with popular culture from his homeland and so the club, to keep the players happy, probably give them a little more leeway as I am sure happiness and wellbeing is crucial to maintaining his form and longevity at the club. It is probably a trade off the club accepts with the club being based in Manchester and not a main social hub.

Its ridiculous that people are kicking off that he was in the Dam on his day off, fuck me if I had his money I'd be all over the place on my days off, like has already been said there's been plenty of times players of both us and the rags have been pictured at MEN gigs, they are equally at risk of crashing on the way home. Just because these guys earn a lot of money shouldn't preclude them enjoying their lives on their time off.

Just relieved it is not more serious. Sergio will hopefully be back soon and have plenty of time this season to beat the all time record. Plenty of players to step up and score some goals in his absence.

Simon Stone on BBC webpage shit stirring with his snide "There will be a major question mark over what Aguero was doing in the Netherlands" comment.
To take the opportunity to unsettle the club instead of simply expressing sincere concern for the player is a measure of this despicable weasel of rag journalist.
For the record I am happy for Sergio and all those who attend concerts accepting the risk of traffic accidents, terrorism or whatever.
Rock on Sergio, Roll on City .... Jog on Simon Stone.

Totally agree. I want us to win everything going but it becomes a nervous treadmill if every game is a must win, a loss or injury a catastrophe. In some ways our rise under Mancini was more enjoyable, great new signings, surprising victories, sparkling football and the odd defeat wasn't the end of the world.

The Aguero injury isn't good news but on the flip side I bet Conte hasn't a clue now how Pep will set us up.
Absolutely.

It might even force pep into a more defensive approach which isnt a bad thing sometimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.