Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

People who are asking why Kun went to a concert 2 days before a match (doesn't matter how big it is) can go fuck themselves. We're playing in 4 competitions - a match every 3 days. Is he supposed to hole up and pack himself in bubble wrap for a year? He survived and hasn't sustained any major injury, that's the only news I care about. We might win the title this season or we might crash out of the title race by December because of injuries. Who gives a shit? At least we're trying and I can't fault anyone at the club for not having ambition. Everyone is doing the best they can and I don't want this club to become soulless with players who are robots and and have no personal life.
Good post

Glad the lad is ok apart from a couple of ribs it seems. He'll come back more determined than ever and smash the record pretty soon I'm sure.

We'll cope, we've won without him before and have plenty of attacking threat. Jesus can step up.

Having said that, it really is about time Chelsea had some terrible luck! Ref decisions, injuries, player unrest, anything!

Glad the lad is ok apart from a couple of ribs it seems. He'll come back more determined than ever and smash the record pretty soon I'm sure.

We'll cope, we've won without him before and have plenty of attacking threat. Jesus can step up.

Having said that, it really is about time Chelsea had some terrible luck! Ref decisions, injuries, player unrest, anything!

Well their leading goalscorer did fuck off to Brazil and refuse to train with them to force through a sale...

To be fair,their main striker from last year went AWOL on strike and Hazards ankle injury needed surgery, which he is only returning from now.

An unlucky freak accident. Nothing more.
Amsterdam is a doddle to get to and I don't buy into the idea that by him having a social life and enjoying himself it affects the team negatively. As others have said it 100% will have been sanctioned by the club.

Hopefully when one of the club doctors assess him it will be good news and he won't be out for too long. Our attacking squad depth means we should get along just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.