Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

Strangely I was watching one of those 999 type programmes last night and a bloke fell off a canal boat and broke some ribs. He was in fucking agony and no way fit to jump on a plane. If City are saying he's flying back today then that gives me hope that it may just be bruising, however no chance for Chelski

Either that or it's in a bigger,better taxi on the boat to Hull later this morning !!

Must admit,doesn't look too bad on paper that,obviously 3 x CL games included as well,but on reflection we should be ok as you say to be honest

Added in the extra games now.

Honestly I think it's a good a run of fixtures as we could ask for.

It really is ludicrous the comment on and in the press here that Sergio shouldn't be able to have a personal life. I can understand the BBC having a Pop because they're rag media central and anything to have a pop.
He'd have been back with the squad on Friday morning without the accident 32 hours before a big game and would have had a good night's sleep before the game. He could just as easily have a crash driving to training every morning for fecks sake.
Take your point to some extent but this is elite sport. Preparation, maximising performance and reducing risks is the mantra. However if the club are ok with it then fair enough.

People who are asking why Kun went to a concert 2 days before a match (doesn't matter how big it is) can go fuck themselves. We're playing in 4 competitions - a match every 3 days. Is he supposed to hole up and pack himself in bubble wrap for a year? He survived and hasn't sustained any major injury, that's the only news I care about. We might win the title this season or we might crash out of the title race by December because of injuries. Who gives a shit? At least we're trying and I can't fault anyone at the club for not having ambition. Everyone is doing the best they can and I don't want this club to become soulless with players who are robots and and have no personal life.

First thing at least he's ok.

Second thing- this is ridiculous. So close to one of the biggest games of the season and so close to him getting the record. It is absolutely unbelievable

It could have happened anywhere. Some people need to calm down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.