Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

UOTE="barryo, post: 8921139, member: 84"]Wow.

Just wow.

True character and determination shown there. Just what we like to see in our players and management.

If a player expressed the same opinion how would you feel about them ?[/QUOTE]
Im

im making a prediction! As I said qoute me on it December and I'll gladly take all the shit if I'm wrong and I hope I am!

He injured it in the first half v Newcastle and had treatment at half time. The commentator said it on Football First on Sky

It didn't look too bad to me. All this talk of December is nonsense. Wait until the scans.

Does anyone know where the doctor (and the defensive coach for that matter) that Mancini had in his title winning season are now?
Now now - no need to open old wounds
Forget those days - time to move on, but I really think the amount of recurring injuries we get is incredible. The best medical and training facilities and yet injury after injury.

I'm not surprised he's injured .
Too many games have caught up with him .
Still think we should ok without him for a few weeks .

He seems susceptible to these forms of injury so could have easily happened in our next match.

Time for Bony or Iheanacho to step up, also de Bruyne is banging them in.

We have a squad because injuries happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.