Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

Why the fuck did we release him for international duty if we knew he pulled it in the Newcastle game? We are too fucking soft about this. Bacon face had the right idea where his players would mysteriously get injured before international games and make a sudden "recovery" for their next game.

Why the fuck did we release him for international duty if we knew he pulled it in the Newcastle game? We are too fucking soft about this. Bacon face had the right idea where his players would mysteriously get injured before international games and make a sudden "recovery" for their next game.
pretty much my thoughts as well... even kompany is fucking called up despite crocked.

Because we HAVE to release him

I love how people are blaming the staff, the manager, international duty and all sorts of shit. The truth is that Sergio is a delicate little thing and that's not exactly recent news. Sick of arseholes looking for scapegoats at every opportunity.

Think the rules have changed slightly and players have to report if requested now. I agree we should have tried to do a Giggs on this one, and I dont mean Sergio shagging a family member

Exactly, Pellegrini seems so scared about upsetting national bosses.

Think the rules have changed slightly and players have to report if requested now. I agree we should have tried to do a Giggs on this one, and I dont mean Sergio shagging a family member

I do think it would be ideal but people seem to forget that chances are high that Sergio actually wants to play for Argentina. At the very least it's a chance to catch up with some of his friends (including the best player of his generation) but I would also say he probably wants to make up for practically missing out on the World Cup through injury. We can't just stop him doing what he wants because it's convenient for us.

Calm down boys and girls. Lets reflect upon this rationally. Does this injury mean our chances of winning the league and progressing in Europe have decreased? Yes
Do we still have a good chance of winning the league and progressing in Europe? Yes!!! Kun will always miss at least a month and maybe 2 or 3. Its just the way things are.
Bony is not in any way,shape or form an adequate replacement but he is not as bad as some on here make out. Also Nacho is useful and might chip in with a few goals and I think Sterling could cause defences problems with his pace although he may not be able to put many away. Keep the faith

Shouldn't have played. Bet that's exactly what he's thinking to himself right about now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.