Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

We don't have a squad full of cunts like the rags did. Aguero and Kompany want their countries to succeed and want to play every game. If they felt they could play then they'd try to. Aguero's injury was clearly not concerning enough for them to rest him, whilst I believe he should have been for this game, it's up to the player. If Pellegrini starts banning players from going on International duty when they want to then he has much bigger issues and the players will refuse to play for him. Bacon was a prize twat who made each and every player turn their back on their national team so they stayed fit for him. He was lucky that most were young enough and stupid enough to trust in him.

I love how people are blaming the staff, the manager, international duty and all sorts of shit. The truth is that Sergio is a delicate little thing and that's not exactly recent news. Sick of arseholes looking for scapegoats at every opportunity.
Ha arseholes like the one calling Sergio a "delicate little thing" rather than thinking how it can be prevented?
Do you think sports science and player management is witchcraft?

I do think it would be ideal but people seem to forget that chances are high that Sergio actually wants to play for Argentina. At the very least it's a chance to catch up with some of his friends (including the best player of his generation) but I would also say he probably wants to make up for practically missing out on the World Cup through injury. We can't just stop him doing what he wants because it's convenient for us.

I dont doubt any of that having read his book, he loves playing for his country and as I said I dont think clubs can just pull players out like GPC used to with the family man especially. It would have been good for us if we could, that is all.

pretty much my thoughts as well... even kompany is fucking called up despite crocked.

I thought if the club doctor says a player is injured,the international team can still call them up and be assessed by their own doctor?
You'd think both docs would have the same opinion,unless one has said he's quite happy for a player to play,if said player thinks he's up to it...no?

its just bad luck nothing more and aguero is not just having the rub of green at the moment

but Manchester city should have players ready to step up and bony is still finding his feet and that's its if you can point the finger its the manager and when asked about bring in another striker in the summer said we have Kelechi Iheanacho what on earth was he thinking. he must know how long the season is and internationals breaks so if the club says about bringing a new striker why bat it away out of hand

right back to aguero its just not running for him at the moment and who knows how long but if anything that's just him and when he comes back maybe we rush him back to quick for his own good but knocking both club and player is wrong

Sterling's best moment this season came through the middle. MP has said he can do a job there a few times.

Away from home this could work a treat with more room in behind. He'd scare crap out of Blind and Smallinbauer. Silva and KDB floating around with slide rule passes too, could be carnage.

At home, as majority of our games are, as long as we sort our defence we will have enough chances to put teams away.

Just trying to be cheery on a grim day :)

its just bad luck nothing more and aguero is not just having the rub of green at the moment

but Manchester city should have players ready to step up and bony is still finding his feet and that's its if you can point the finger its the manager and when asked about bring in another striker in the summer said we have Kelechi Iheanacho what on earth was he thinking. he must know how long the season is and internationals breaks so if the club says about bringing a new striker why bat it away out of hand

right back to aguero its just not running for him at the moment and who knows how long but if anything that's just him and when he comes back maybe we rush him back to quick for his own good but knocking both club and player is wrong
I was not in favour of leaving us with just the 3 of them knowing sergio gets a lot of injuries and Nacho would not be in the CL squad,forseeable shit we are in now

You could see this a mile off... He's been holding something back since returning from the palace assault... The 5 against Newcastle was superb, however, you could see he still had another gear, frightening really. The bottom line here is we'll have to accept the injuries for the rest of his city career and which will get progressively worse the older he gets....

Time for a star to be born in nacho...

Bring it on in the premier for sure but sadly not in ECL as he's not on the squad list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.