Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

Not that it changes anything but what was Sergio treated for at half-time versus Newcastle?
We know he had the knee knock from Palace was it that?
Argentina doc says it's a new injury and not any minor problem he had from coming off against Newcastle.
So worst case scenario he's got two troublesome hamstrings and a dodgy knee.
I'm sure in one of his interviews MP said he had treatment on his hamstring at half time.

we move on and the team/club are not just a 1 man team yes we are better with him but so are we with yaya.kompany.silva but we win without them so its not the end of the world but am more mad about the lack of cover

Ha arseholes like the one calling Sergio a "delicate little thing" rather than thinking how it can be prevented?
Do you think sports science and player management is witchcraft?

Sorry if you disagree with the wording of my description but Sergio is both short and has a history of niggling injuries. No need to get your knickers in a twist.
And no, sports science and player management isn't witchcraft; hence the fact that we have trained professionals taking care of those departments in our club instead of a couple of couch potatoes who think they know better.
Calling for someone to lose their job when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about is pretty pathetic.

spot on and I forgot the champions league squad so we are down to just bony and sterling

So who was the fourth striking option going to be?

We had 4 last year and 2 hardly played so that when called on they were off the pace and rusty.

The fact we play with 1 up top now means we can't have 4 strikers on the books, they know they won't get games so anyone half decent won't want to come so we'll be having a old head who's probably past it but wants high wages or we go with another kid if needs must.

Aguero, Bony then Ineacheo is more than enough talent at our disposal especially with KDB, Sterling and Silva to create plenty of chances for whoever starts up top.

All you flappers need to calm down a touch.

I dont doubt any of that having read his book, he loves playing for his country and as I said I dont think clubs can just pull players out like GPC used to with the family man especially. It would have been good for us if we could, that is all.

Yeah, in total agreement. I understand the frustration but it happens to most clubs at the top level, not just ours, and it's just something we'll have to deal with. Especially if we want to be one of the best teams in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.