Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

Sorry if you disagree with the wording of my description but Sergio is both short and has a history of niggling injuries. No need to get your knickers in a twist.
And no, sports science and player management isn't witchcraft; hence the fact that we have trained professionals taking care of those departments in our club instead of a couple of couch potatoes who think they know better.
Calling for someone to lose their job when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about is pretty pathetic.
I think your thong is too tight.
You have a window into everyone's education, training, profession and homelife do you?

Gutted, he's one of the few players that makes us so much stronger. Hopefully Bony takes his chance now though, I think once he gets one he'll be fine.

Still seething.

However, keep consoling myself with the fact it could be worse, could be Hart. Then we really would be in trouble.

And City-Voice send out an email asking for our views and interest in international football. Replies should be interesting

Ok people I have stopped crying now! Absolutely devastated with the news it's not just the month out we all know he takes a month to get back up and running! Didn't we go on a winning run round the same time last season when he got injured? Then things started to go wrong when he come back as he couldn't get back up to speed? We really have to wrap vinny, yaya, silva, kdb up in cotton wool nos we can't afford to lose another world class player for a coupke of months!

Had to laugh at one red's comment "score your way out of this you little cnut" lol, the fucker.

I hope he is back soon but ffs i don't want him rushed back then a horrible scene of him writhing in agony after pulling up or some shit, that would do me in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.