Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

If Kun's out for a few weeks, and it seems likely, Bony has to have a run, if not why buy him? Further, if Wilf doesn't deliver during this period, he never will, imo.

If Kun's out for a few weeks, and it seems likely, Bony has to have a run, if not why buy him? Further, if Wilf doesn't deliver during this period, he never will, imo.

Hoping for this ! that kun is out for as less as possible ! time for Bony to step up

It's a hamstring strain - run of the mill injury. Could be 3 weeks - part of which is international week, and then we should be able to beat Bournemouth at home.
If Aguero played one game in five, he'd never deliver either. In fact after an absence it takes Aguero a month to get back up to speed

Hopefully Aguero will be back in 3 weeks. Didn't look too bad to me. Hes upset afterwards, when he realises what it means, but in the moment he did it it didn't look too bad

Fuck sake. Means he's going to take another 5 games getting back up to speed. I hate internationals.

It's a hamstring strain - run of the mill injury. Could be 3 weeks - part of which is international week, and then we should be able to beat Bournemouth at home.

If Aguero played one game in five, he'd never deliver either. In fact after an absence it takes Aguero a month to get back up to speed

Hopefully Aguero will be back in 3 weeks. Didn't look too bad to me. Hes upset afterwards, when he realises what it means, but in the moment he did it it didn't look too bad

Haven't we got those freezing chambers at the academy that help heal these kind of injuries quicker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.