Aguero injures hamstring on international duty

I want to look on the optimistic side. If Aguero missed (say) a month, we have the chance to develop a proper plan B for him. Tell Bony he's our man and we want him to step up in the way Dzeko did so superbly in 2013-14. Or tell Sterling - you were great upfront against Watford; now show you can do it in some really big games coming up. There could end up being some sort of silver lining here.

We have shown we can win without Kun. I am backing our boys to step up again. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing Sterling notch the winner at the Trafford swamp. Hey even the fucking scousers might give him a cheer or two.

I think your thong is too tight.
You have a window into everyone's education, training, profession and homelife do you?

No I don't. Which is why I keep my nose out of their business. Which is what I'm saying you should do. By the sounds of things, you're too distracted by my arse to understand the point I'm making. I don't care if you are a world-renowned physician, if you don't work behind the scenes, you don't have a clue what's happening. And therefore don't have a basis to call for someone to lose their job.

We missed him last season in December and coped, albeit against some poor teams. This season we've added in De Bruyne, Sterling and Bony to cover for an Aguero injury. I think we'll be fine, still terrible news just as he got back to form.

Probably meant they've been getting lucky with key players out of almost every team they've faced. (Montero for Swansea, Coutinho for L'pool, Defoe for Sunderland, Koscielny for Arsenal) etc. Now Aguero for us. They've had more than their fare share of luck in that department & so it continues.

If that's what he meant then I apologise, as for United LVG does what Ferguson did and wouldn't allow a player who's admitted to taking a knock a few weeks prior to international duty go away. Pellegrini its far too lenient and soft to tell national managers where to go.

why does it feel like a member of my family has been hurt? is it normal to feel this way? should I see a doctor?
This injury is one for the "why can't these soft bastards play every 3 days" brigade.
He needs rest and a good long pre season.

Sergio has spent his whole career from a young boy playing virtually through every summer on various international duties.
He loves it and would not have it any other way. He has done well so far to avoid major injury but if he did not heal as fast as he does , he would have become just another Michael Owen. Very similar stature and explosive player but overplayed from a young age and prone to soft muscle injuries.

Sergio cries because like the injury last year against Everton , it continues to hold him back from fulfilling his potential and unfortunately for us , it will continue to do so and his injury lay offs will get progressively more frequent and serious.

His eating regime was last summers attempt to keep on top of this and seemed to help in the short term but his greatest strength, his desire to play and give 100% for everyone 365 days a year , will hold him back.

He is the best predator in world football but he needs to manage his career better .

Let us hope the grade of his tear is not that bad.

If that's what he meant then I apologise, as for United LVG does what Ferguson did and wouldn't allow a player who's admitted to taking a knock a few weeks prior to international duty go away. Pellegrini its far too lenient and soft to tell national managers where to go.

We are now in the position where we should take this stance – pull players out of International duty with supposed 'injuries' to avoid this kind of shite happening!

I know it wouldn't do him any favours but I wouldn't play Bony against the rags. I'd be much more confident if it was Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Toure and Navas( or Nasri. )
Bony seems to hold the ball up well but he's not mobile or fluid enough.
Nah, they have some absolute clowns playing in defence at the minute and its criminal they have got away so lightly this season. I hope Phil Jones is back, and Bony has the chance to rough him and that equally gormless twat Smalling up the wrong way for 90 minutes.

He could really do with a goal or 2 v Bournemouth, either that or he is still yet to score and the press start to talk up his goal drought the week before the derby, as they did with Harry Kane before he played us.

As I said earlier, make or break time for Bony's City career, if he can't do it over the next few weeks he never will in a blue shirt.

We are now in the position where we should take this stance – pull players out of International duty with supposed 'injuries' to avoid this kind of shite happening!

So what will happen when these players say they want to go to meet up? If you make them stay it will only make them resentful

I know it wouldn't do him any favours but I wouldn't play Bony against the rags. I'd be much more confident if it was Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Toure and Navas( or Nasri. )
Bony seems to hold the ball up well but he's not mobile or fluid enough.
agree. Im baffled why we bought Bony tbh, he doesn't suit our style much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.