Aguero injury (was a tactical sub not injury MP)

Re: Aguero injury

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What fucking injury..mp confirmed he is fine and was only ever playing 45...
Not heard anything. Like you I just assumed that Pellegrini was doing his usual tactic of giving top players 45 mins.

Marvin said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What fucking injury..mp confirmed he is fine and was only ever playing 45...
Not heard anything. Like you I just assumed that Pellegrini was doing his usual tactic of giving top players 45 mins.
Wrong..interviwed on gmr..i heard the guy myself...stop fucking flapping.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Nice - now VK back Sunday please
Even if he was fit I wouldn't play him on Sunday. We need him for next week's two difficult away games. For me our two biggest games of the season so far.

Did nobody notice that kun looked like he rolled his ankle just before halftime when the ball was played in to his feet...

-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am --

Did nobody notice that kun looked like he rolled his ankle just before halftime when the ball was played in to his feet...

Did nobody notice that kun looked like he rolled his ankle just before halftime when the ball was played in to his feet...<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 am --<br /><br />Did nobody notice that kun looked like he rolled his ankle just before halftime when the ball was played in to his feet...

Glad to hear it's nothing serious but begs the question why he was even played in a nothing game. Surely a chance for our fringe players

brocky32 said:

-- Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 am --

NO, but then again I don't go in for scaremongering, based on imaginary injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.