Aguero or Suarez

Suarez is better at dribbling and confusing the defense but I'd rather Aguero because he's more humble and not a selfish and racist twat and it's important to be a team player in our philosophy.

Agüero, complete professional, amazing player and yet only 25 years old.

aguero, suarez only performs against shite teams.

also suarez is a twat, what a shit thread

aguero is probably about 40 percent better than suarez imo

Suarez is the better player right now but looking at their careers Aguero is certainly the more consistent, better overall player. I think Suarez has it in him to be the same level as Messi and Ronaldo whereas Aguero for me is always going to be that little step behind them two, however, Aguero is more likely to stay at that level than Suarez is - just that Suarez does have it in him to get to the very top.

ForzaMancini said:
Suarez is the better player right now but looking at their careers Aguero is certainly the more consistent, better overall player. I think Suarez has it in him to be the same level as Messi and Ronaldo whereas Aguero for me is always going to be that little step behind them two, however, Aguero is more likely to stay at that level than Suarez is - just that Suarez does have it in him to get to the very top.
bull crap

suarez isnt shit

totally disagree with you.
you sound a bit hyped

Aguero_Element said:
ForzaMancini said:
bull crap

suarez isnt shit

totally disagree with you.
you sound a bit hyped
Eh? Where did he say that Suarez is shit?

sorry i meant it like " suarez 'aint shit' "
you know when you say something aint shit like its crap.............................<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 pm --<br /><br />to clarify i think suarez is crap

jimharri said:
worsleyweb said:
vintiz said:
Just for that goal against QPR I'll take a one legged kun to a fully fit suarez !

Has anyone got a link to that video of the Aguero goal where the old man says look what they have done to me?? Absolutely love watching it and can't find it.

Suarez - great player but a rat compared to Sergio the gent.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84PP23pDl4[/youtube]

Yup got me in tears again, nothing will ever come near that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.