Aguero or Suarez

jimharri said:
worsleyweb said:
vintiz said:
Just for that goal against QPR I'll take a one legged kun to a fully fit suarez !

Has anyone got a link to that video of the Aguero goal where the old man says look what they have done to me?? Absolutely love watching it and can't find it.

Suarez - great player but a rat compared to Sergio the gent.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84PP23pDl4[/youtube]

I'm guessing the guy that's sat down at 02:38 is a rag hahahahaha!

Aguero is a team player who does'nt give in when the going get rough. Suarez for all he is a great goal scorer. Will go missing & lose his rag when things are'nt going his sides way. Plus Aguero would be closer in the scoring charts if he was'nt sub'd all the time.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Aguero is a team player who does'nt give in when the going get rough. Suarez for all he is a great goal scorer. Will go missing & lose his rag when things are'nt going his sides way. Plus Aguero would be closer in the scoring charts if he was'nt sub'd all the time.
Let's be honest here, Suarez works every bit as hard as Aguero, is more skilled, and he is showing a level of unselfishness in front of goal, I can't claim I have seen in Aguero. And Aguero wouldn't be closer, seeing as he has played more minutes than Suarez, yet Suarez has 6 more goals.

Simply put, Suarez is just on a different level at the moment.

Dax777 said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Let's be honest here, Suarez works every bit as hard as Aguero, is more skilled, and he is showing a level of unselfishness in front of goal, I can't claim I have seen in Aguero. And Aguero wouldn't be closer, seeing as he has played more minutes than Suarez, yet Suarez has 6 more goals.

Simply put, Suarez is just on a different level at the moment.

Both are world class players and are at the top of their game at the moment. It really is a tough one to call.

Aguero.

He's not a lying,cheating,diving,biting racist. When people think about City they inevitably think about our squad and the genuinely great people in it such as Aguero and Kompany, people who can truly be idolised and adored because of the way they act. Suarez as a person is deplorable, you can respect his ability on the pitch but he's a dick. I'd rather we have Aguero and be loved for it then hated with Suarez. We are trying to be more than a club that simply wins things, we are trying to be a brand and indentity, something people around the world aspire to and few players would be as counter productive to that as Suarez.

We are the richest club on the planet, I'd rather we not have him, we are one of the few clubs who can wait for someone with his ability without the baggage.

The Chief said:
Along the Silva or Ozil line. Again, who do you think has the edge?

Being a City fan and living the dream thanks to Sergio & co. he simply has to get my vote. He's a true professional to boot.

Nobody can deny the biter's footballing credentials though. An outstanding talent.

Had Mancini got his way we'd have.

However, I'd take aguero, I've always dreamed about him playing for us and I not wavering now.

Both outstanding players but aguero is human.

MC ID said:
Aguero.

He's not a lying,cheating,diving,biting racist. When people think about City they inevitably think about our squad and the genuinely great people in it such as Aguero and Kompany, people who can truly be idolised and adored because of the way they act. Suarez as a person is deplorable, you can respect his ability on the pitch but he's a dick. I'd rather we have Aguero and be loved for it then hated with Suarez. We are trying to be more than a club that simply wins things, we are trying to be a brand and indentity, something people around the world aspire to and few players would be as counter productive to that as Suarez.

We are the richest club on the planet, I'd rather we not have him, we are one of the few clubs who can wait for someone with his ability without the baggage.

Good post mate. I have to agree with this.

There are players you have to admit CAN play. But there are also players you would not really want in your team for the reasons partially listed above!

Suarez surely tops this list..... then again..........!!!

Kun anyday,Suarez as hit his peak,kun hasn't I can't wait to see him when he does,happy chrimbo by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.