Aguero or Tevez, who is better?

Tevez has been more important so far, but Aguero has only had half a season, scored a fuckload already and never stops running for the cause. Who knows how good he'll be?!

Aguero all day long. No blue specs, just Aguero fan-boy specs. I've rated Aguero as one of the world's best for... well, probably longer than he's deserved it, haha... but definately longer than he's been at City. Sound like a broken record but the day Aguero signed was the first time I ever said to myself "Holy shit, we could actually win the league." Performance-wise, last season, Tevez was the best I've ever seen him, but on the whole, and before the whole Tevez/Bayern incident, I've thought that we got an upgrade when we signed Aguero.

and now with tinted specs on: By a country mile, friend... By a country mile.

Their disadvantages are quite similar. Both can be quite wasteful and aren't the strongest in the build up play creating for others.

On the other hand both can go past their man, work hard off the ball and can be a game winner.

I think Aguero is the quicker and is a better team player. Tevez was more likely to win us the game by himself.

Glad we've got Aguero, his temperament and attitude are light years ahead of Tevez. Aguero could be a success at a number of top clubs, Tevez has never been able to do that.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Aguero for me. He's quicker, more of a team player and is a much better finisher than Tevez.
Are you having a laugh?? I've lost count of the number of times Aguero's ballooned great opportunities over the bar!!

Tevez for me, but marginally.

Tevez is a much better ball carrier than Aguero. He's better at running at players and taking them on. Also, he's a better striker of the ball than Aguero. Tevez is also a better passer (when he actually does pass!!)

Aguero has more pace, though, and pace is always useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.