Aguero or Tevez

As a defender i'd fear Tevez a bit more than Aguero. His lateral movement and ability to stay on his feet even after being tackled is quite good. Both are great finishers though.

aguero 100%, aguero is not at his peak yet whereas tevez is. Both amazing and world class strikers though. we are very lucky.

I'd actually say Aguero is a younger better version of Tevez without the bagage. The only thing i'd rate Tevez more highly in is his workrate. I'm not saying Aguero is lazy, he does actually really work his socks of. Tevez though is one hell of a grafter, infact i don't think there are many forwards in the world that can match his workrate and commitment on the pitch.

I'm still picking Aguero as the better player though.

Two different types of player and though not the same as saying would we prefer Joe Hart or Joleon Lescott, I think they complement rather than imitate each other. Though having said that Carlos is moving more towards Aguero's style of play rather than the style we saw when Carlos first arrived - the Duracell bunny, racing everything down and frightening the crap out of defenders. Noticed yesterday that there were invariably two, and sometimes three, defenders attempting to box in Carlos.

I think each is better than the other at

Aguero - pace, dribbling, poaching, finishing, penalties

Tevez - strength, anticipation, work-rate, passing, vision, set-piece taking, heading

Think Tevez is currently the better overall player, but Aguero is over 4 years younger.

Challenger1978 said:
I'd actually say Aguero is a younger better version of Tevez without the bagage. The only thing i'd rate Tevez more highly in is his workrate. I'm not saying Aguero is lazy, he does actually really work his socks of. Tevez though is one hell of a grafter, infact i don't think there are many forwards in the world that can match his workrate and commitment on the pitch.

I'm still picking Aguero as the better player though.
I don't think Aguero plays that much like Tevez myself, nor do I ever think he will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.