Aguero out for 2 weeks

TCIB said:
The update is that the club docs/physios etc have used to much heat/freeze spray on his foot and it has not reacted well with his skin.

This was just news flashed on talksport.

I think they meant it was a prank involving freeze spray and it went wrong.

Pam said:
TCIB said:
The update is that the club docs/physios etc have used to much heat/freeze spray on his foot and it has not reacted well with his skin.

This was just news flashed on talksport.

I think they meant it was a prank involving freeze spray and it went wrong.

Oh dear, if thats right somebody is gonna die when Bobby gets hold of them.

MCC said:
I bet someone (Mario) put the spray in Kun`s jockstrap and he has blistered bollocks and can`t run.

It is bound to be something like this. Bobby sounded well pissed off.

Tell you what boys and girls, we're hardly getting the rub of the green at the minute are we???!!!

Our (arguably) best striker has a bloody reaction to freeze spray?????? Nothing is going for us. Next thing you know one of players will have an allergic reaction to grass or something

MCC said:
I bet someone (Mario) put the spray in Kun`s jockstrap and he has blistered bollocks and can`t run.

Thanks. You've just written tomorrow's Daily Mail headline :o)

Blumers Bloomers said:
Tell you what boys and girls, we're hardly getting the rub of the green at the minute are we???!!!

Our (arguably) best striker has a bloody reaction to freeze spray?????? Nothing is going for us. Next thing you know one of players will have an allergic reaction to grass or something

I think it wasn't the normal quantify of freeze spray, reading between the lines.

mikeyboy said:
dobobobo said:
edgecroft said:
Thought I saw him at the match sitting next to Pizzaro.

I'm inclined to believe you far more than ESPN. Especially as the knobhead commentator said it in a tone that suggested there had been a fall out.

yeah aguero was definitely sat on the bench at stoke, remember seeing him walking/hobbling to the tunnel at half time.

Agreed, he was definitely with the team for Stoke because we saw the team at their hotel before the game. Thing was he was in the usual training gear like the rest of the team so at that point we had not doubt about him playing. It was only when they were warming up we noticed he wasn't out on the pitch. So there must have been an intention to play him at Stoke or he wouldn't have been kitted out and probably wouldn't have even travelled. Kompany and Lescott were not with them so why would Aguero if they knew before he wasn't playing.

Kun Aguero said:
Tim Vickery on Talkshite said he has a kin rash caused by over excessive use of the magic spray.
Man_City_Fan_Crying.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.