Aguero out for 2 weeks

edgecroft said:
dobobobo said:
IBlue said:
As i said earlier, i heard a rumour that he fell getting off the coach last week, can't verify it, but adds up with Robbie saying it was a stupid injury

According to the commentary on ESPN for the Stoke game Sergio didn't travel to the match. From what I've heard (that being on BM) he picked up the injury in the Chelsea match.
Thought I saw him at the match sitting next to Pizzaro.

I'm inclined to believe you far more than ESPN. Especially as the knobhead commentator said it in a tone that suggested there had been a fall out.

Surrey Blue said:
ForzaMancini said:
Surrey Blue said:
just found out what it is through a good friend. Obviously i cant say on here but when Mancini says it is a 'stupid' injury...i think its maybe lost in translation. Its a more unfortunate injury and something that happened in the last game

If it happened in the last game in can't be that bad can it? surely you can spill the beans???

I cant sorry as if i do it will be quite obvious where the leak has come from. to be very vague its something that happened in the last game that has got worse. sorry to be annoying. Cant expand on that as then i would have to spell it out. again its just something unfortunate. he has no come back date...depends on how he reacts to treatment

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm --

Hamann Pineapple said:
Surrey Blue said:
just found out what it is through a good friend. Obviously i cant say on here but when Mancini says it is a 'stupid' injury...i think its maybe lost in translation. Its a more unfortunate injury and something that happened in the last game

He didn't play

last game he played in

Sorry-you are fishing or wumming..are you a rag?

Surrey Blue said:
dobobobo said:
edgecroft said:

I'm inclined to believe you far more than ESPN. Especially as the knobhead commentator said it in a tone that suggested there had been a fall out.

its not a fall out or an illness per say. like i said it is to do with the knock he got against chelsea. nothing sinister

Yep you're right, that's why I checked on here after the commentator said it last week and found out it was from the Chelsea game.

It all went quiet till the press conference today and I believe the media just decided to go with the word 'stupid' and run with it. Till, rightly, they moved their focus to more important things such as the Petrov announcement and the Muamba tweet.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Surrey Blue said:
ForzaMancini said:
If it happened in the last game in can't be that bad can it? surely you can spill the beans???

I cant sorry as if i do it will be quite obvious where the leak has come from. to be very vague its something that happened in the last game that has got worse. sorry to be annoying. Cant expand on that as then i would have to spell it out. again its just something unfortunate. he has no come back date...depends on how he reacts to treatment

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm --

Hamann Pineapple said:
He didn't play

last game he played in

Sorry-you are fishing or wumming..are you a rag?

Err, he was clarifying his post.

Take a chill pill.

dobobobo said:
edgecroft said:
dobobobo said:
According to the commentary on ESPN for the Stoke game Sergio didn't travel to the match. From what I've heard (that being on BM) he picked up the injury in the Chelsea match.

yeah aguero was definitely sat on the bench at stoke, remember seeing him walking/hobbling to the tunnel at half time.

The update is that the club docs/physios etc have used to much heat/freeze spray on his foot and it has not reacted well with his skin.

This was just news flashed on talksport.

Edit:: What Kun said :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.