Aguero out for 2 weeks

Last week after Stoke, Platt said he'd be back to face Sunderland. Now he's a doubt for Arsenal.

We can beat Sunderland, but we can't afford to be without him for any length of time as Tevez is still a way off. Tevez can do a job off the bench but I wouldn't be confident if he had to start against Arsenal. Let's get Sunderland beat first

Freds Patio said:
IBlue said:
Freds Patio said:
I've got Aguero down as more of a Liu Kang....

Yaya = Jax.

As i said earlier, i heard a rumour that he fell getting off the coach last week, can't verify it, but adds up with Robbie saying it was a stupid injury

I reckon he got his toe stuck in the bathroom tap.
One for the older viewers here....

"...and the plumber says "I can get the toe out of the tap pretty easily, but I can do fuck all for Acker Bilk!"

SuperSilva said:
You never know. Tevez might be the one to score the winner at Arsenal for us.

This may be a mini good thing now that I think about it. Hear me out folks - Dzeko, Mario and Tevez might see this as an opportunity to shine and may put 200% work rate in to winning the next games without Aguero...

I'm trying to be overly optimistic here aren't I?

Yep. But it beats the usual moaning, pessimism and defeatist attitude normally prevalent on here

simon1967 said:
Tevez will stand up and be counted - an ideal replacement.....
Too soon. he hasn't played 90 mins for reserves yet, and Mancini said in the press conference he could play more minutes but not 90.

meldrew said:
Keep calm and carry on.

Christ some of the whingers on here are pathetic, if you don't think we've got enough, stop following us.

Otherwise get behind the 11 men on the field and help push us over the finish line.

A lot of City fan's support City because they are the nearest team to them, or following who their parents support, not because they win trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.