Aguero out for 2 weeks

SuperYaya said:
Hopefully the mutt can step up.
Grrrrr. He's not ready either.

Might have 45 mins in him, or maybe 60 if he starts and it's going OK

Well Dzeko has his chance - let's see if he can grab it with both hands (assuming that we will play to his strengths).<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm --<br /><br />
strongbowholic said:
Freds Patio said:
IBlue said:
As i said earlier, i heard a rumour that he fell getting off the coach last week, can't verify it, but adds up with Robbie saying it was a stupid injury

I reckon he got his toe stuck in the bathroom tap.
One for the older viewers here....

"...and the plumber says "I can get the toe out of the tap pretty easily, but I can do fuck all for Acker Bilk!"

Well I thought it was funny....

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Well Dzeko has his chance - let's see if he can grab it with both hands (assuming that we will play to his strengths).

I will barf if Dzeko and Mario start together. They've as much chemistry as peanut butter and mayonnaise.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

just logged on to read this abomination of news!!!!!!!

why does it have to be sergio??? why!!!!!????????

Andouble said:
YaYa's Left Peg said:
Well Dzeko has his chance - let's see if he can grab it with both hands (assuming that we will play to his strengths).

I will barf if Dzeko and Mario start together. They've as much chemistry as peanut butter and mayonnaise.

Didn't say anything about him playing alongside Mario - I think Mario needs some bench time for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.