Aguero Prem goals

Thanks. Shearer might be a cock but 100 goals in 124 games is outstanding.

Agreed. And to eventually get all the goals he did for Newcastle was quite an achievement. And when you throw in the fact he had bad injuries and had to change as a player as he grew older, transforming from a super quick nippy striker when he was young to a bit of a beast, he was a serious player

Hope to fuck Aguero beats Henry though. That'll really fuck them off. How many premier league titles did Henry win? 2? Henry got 175 premier league goals so Aguero will probably have to see out his career with us to beat that. Can you imagine if Aguero did him on all fronts though they wouldn't be happy about that!

The man just lives for goals. Think he was a bit miffed about not scoring at Wembley, to be honest, even in the midst of all the celebrations.I often watch that clip on U Tube of him watching himself score on 93.20 for us, and that big kid's smile that slowly spreads over his face always makes me laugh.

The man just lives for goals. Think he was a bit miffed about not scoring at Wembley, to be honest, even in the midst of all the celebrations.I often watch that clip on U Tube of him watching himself score on 93.20 for us, and that big kid's smile that slowly spreads over his face always makes me laugh.

Can you post a link for that please?

Can you post a link for that please?

Just go on to U Tube and type in "Paul Lake on Aguero's goal". Lake's being interviewed by a Polish journo (an apparently famous one according to the comments) and what he has to say is, as always, interesting and very moving. I don't know if it's part of a longer programme but I'd like to see the whole thing if anybody can track it down.

Edited for accuracy.

?? Some reference to Shaun, Chippy boy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.