Aguero Prem goals

It'll be hard for anyone to catch Shearer's goals considering he played in the 42 game a season format. With Aguero's poor injury record and 4 games less to start with it's not easy!

A better comparison for the best players is their goal per game ratio which Aguero proves to be the best in.

That's good, but it's not the one I mean. It must have been some programme made some time after the event. Lakey is standing in a street in Manchester somewhere, being interviewed by this guy who is Dutch (? sounds Dutch to me, I must agree, but one of the comments under it identified him as Polish). It's twilight. He's talking about how there were fans who died happy, literally, after witnessing that at the Etihad. It's intercut with clips of Sergio, and the great thing about it is you don't actually see the screen he's watching it on, you just see his face slowly change as he's facing the camera. And this big smile spreads over it as you hear the crowd go crazy. You 'read' the goal exactly, every instant of it, on his face.

That's good, but it's not the one I mean. It must have been some programme made some time after the event. Lakey is standing in a street in Manchester somewhere, being interviewed by this guy who is Dutch (? sounds Dutch to me, I must agree, but one of the comments under it identified him as Polish). It's twilight. He's talking about how there were fans who died happy, literally, after witnessing that at the Etihad. It's intercut with clips of Sergio, and the great thing about it is you don't actually see the screen he's watching it on, you just see his face slowly change as he's facing the camera. And this big smile spreads over it as you hear the crowd go crazy. You 'read' the goal exactly, every instant of it, on his face.

I had that bookmarked, it seems it's no longer available as the guy who put it in YouTube no longer has an account.

It'll be hard for anyone to catch Shearer's goals considering he played in the 42 game a season format. With Aguero's poor injury record and 4 games less to start with it's not easy!

A better comparison for the best players is their goal per game ratio which Aguero proves to be the best in.

As this is a PL record, rather than football in all, it's only 3 seasons that Shearer had the extra four games.

In 1994-5, he played in every league game, which is unthinkable now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.