Aguero Prem goals

To be fair to Shearer, Newcastle were not as good then as we have been in recent years.

I agree about the weaknesses you point out. The stats are indicative rather than authoritative.

Personally, after removing my blue tinted specs, I think Aguero is superior. Although Shearer was very good, Aguero is world class.
Think most of Shearer's goals came while he was playing for Blackburn who at the time were challenging for premier league titles. So maybe the figures are quite accurate. I also think Aguero is marginally better

I'd pick Sergio all day long not just for goals scored in Premier league but also Champions league

I didn't know Sergio had a Spanish passport but you can see it on the latest Inside City when he shows his passport at the gate for the flight to Kiev

Kun is God!

I'm going as far to say that he'll be City's greatest ever player by he time he retires.

To be fair to Shearer though, he had two major injuries in his career as well that saw him out for about seven months and nine months. Imagine how many goals he'd scored if he'd stayed for all that time!

But Kun has had his fair share of little injuries here and there and it takes him a good three games to get back sharp again so all of those add up too.

The Premier League's three greatest strikers are Shearer Henry and Kun!

He is amazing! I couldn't love a player more!

Think most of Shearer's goals came while he was playing for Blackburn who at the time were challenging for premier league titles. So maybe the figures are quite accurate. I also think Aguero is marginally better

Nope. He scored more goals for Newcastle. Blackburn were not as strong as we are, Blackburn too. In each year Kun has been with the club, we have finished in the top 2.

Last edited:
Aguero is currently on 92 goals in 138 appearances. When he reaches 100 he will have got there quicker than any other player par Shearer!! The closest other player being Henry who reached 100 in 160 games. This will be a fantastic achievement that you can guarantee will go un-mentioned.

For further reference, Rooney needed 247 games to reach 100 goals.
It won't go un-mentioned, Kun is apart from the media's usual stance on the club. Everyone loves Kun. Even Rags say Kun is brilliant and they used to say Shearer and Vieira weren't!

.......... Apps Goals (in all comps)
11-12 ..... 48 30
12-13 ..... 40 17
13-14 ..... 34 28
14-15 ..... 42 32
15-16 ..... 31 21.....................128 goals in 195

now on 94 prem goals be great if he could get his 100th against the rags

11-12 ..... 48 30
12-13 ..... 40 17
13-14 ..... 34 28
14-15 ..... 42 32

He likes to score against them and does so frequently.

11-12 ..... 48 30
12-13 ..... 40 17
13-14 ..... 34 28
14-15 ..... 42 32

Are you then expecting four or five against Norwich, or a double hat trick against the rags?

I don't know about it not being mentioned - have seen plenty of references to his goals per game in the media. It's always a bit qualified with (the truth) "think what he could have achieved if he stayed fit".
I was thinking that. It's mentioned regularly. What is the OP getting at?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.