Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

the worse thing that ever happend to real madrid is manchester city. they simply cannot bully us as they do with EVERY other club. 60 million, 100 million, even 200 million is fuck all to us. we sell who we want when we want. end of.
Totally agree with you Bill,them days are a distant memory.

...and yet if he wanted to go no amount of financial security would stop that from happening. BALE+ISCO it is then.

Then join the race for griezmann.

Not the worst, worse case scenario.

...and yet if he wanted to go no amount of financial security would stop that from happening. BALE+ISCO it is then.

Then join the race for griezmann.

Not the worst, worse case scenario.

Here's an idea for you...

Maybe...just maybe....and you'll have to whisper it quietly

Maybe some footballers actually like playing for.....wait for it.......City

I know...A ridiculous notion

Everyone knows players only want Madrid Barca and Bayern

Here's an idea for you...

Maybe...just maybe....and you'll have to whisper it quietly

Maybe some footballers actually like playing for.....wait for it.......City

I know...A ridiculous notion

Everyone knows players only want Madrid Barca and Bayern

Maybe...but maybe, just maybe, he might want to be a "galactico" with nearly 100k fans turning out weekly, whilst being the biggest transfer in history? No....ridiculous suggestion, there is no ego in football.

Lets hope he does prefer to stay.

I've always had a concern about Aguero or Silva being pursued by Real or Barca. Every summer that goes by I breathe a sigh of relief when it doesn't happen. Hopefully this one will be the same.

He's already a galactico here...and a very content and happy one

Why try to see something that isn't there?

Because its a transfer forum with aguero in the title...also if it "isn't there" then i guess transfer news linking us with other top talent, also isn't there.

No smoke without fire.

Sorry lads but City's desire to sell isn't hugely relevant here. It's the players desire to stay/go.

Which has be reiterated time and time again

Just because a club wants a player doesn't mean he will end up there

I'm sure plenty of top level clubs want Messi too

Aguero is a consumate professional who has never given us any doubt about his sincerity when he says he is happy here

Some fans are always looking for the worst scenario

Kun is no Carlos Tevez...Or Yaya Toure...he's an honest and sincere individual...I'm sure if he ever wants out it will be handled well

That will not be this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.