Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

It won't happen so calm down especially when his best mate plays for barca

No problem, i'll just return and qoute this thread endlessly if it does, cant even discuss the possibility lol!!!

This is nothing like being on a Liverpool forum on a Sterling thread...even remotely

This is all about personalities...Some are like Tevez and Toure...some are like Aguero and Spanish Dave...and never the twain shall meet

You're very rag like in your opinions...you sure you're on the right forum?

Let me get this straight here, so talking objectively makes you a rag now?

Personality has NOTHING to do with someone desiring to play for another club...it only counts toward how they handle themselves during the process.

We'll sign Messi.

Great idea...close the thread this man has sussed it.

Is there a more preposterous idiom in the Englsh language?

I'd say its one of the best qoutes ever.

This is also a preposterous thing to state.

How so? are you suggesting that because a player is happy its impossible for them to entertain idea's of moving to an another club, and one that is considered probably the biggest in the world?

Proposterous levels of blinkered.

I protest because i'm trying to discuss something that is feasible, and getting the(admittedly wholly predictable) ultra defensive attitude. I guess this thread serves as nothing more than a "Not a chance" commentary...

I bet there's a juve thread the same about pogba etc etc.

Let me get this straight here, so talking objectively makes you a rag now?

Personality has NOTHING to do with someone desiring to play for another club...it only counts toward how they handle themselves during the process.

Great idea...close the thread this man has sussed it.
Well if we are dealing in fantasy then I might as well join in

I'd say its one of the best qoutes ever.

How so? are you suggesting that because a player is happy its impossible for them to entertain idea's of moving to an another club, and one that is considered probably the biggest in the world?

Proposterous levels of blinkered.
You stated that a players "personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with [them] desiring to play for another club".

I'm not talking about Aguero now, but such a suggestion is hopelessly simplistic and fails to understand that not everyone is motivated in the same way. Some people value their privacy more than others. Some people are essentially more conservative. Some people are inveterate risk takers. Some are easily influenced by extraneous influences. Some are steadfastly independent minded. Some are decisive, others not.

To suggest that personality has NOTHING (your emphasis) to do with someone's career aspirations, hopes and expectations is utterly wrong and foolish.

Quite simply I seem to understand how the world works better than you. That makes you the deluded one.

No smoke without fire and all that.

Well if we are dealing in fantasy then I might as well join in

Messi moving from barca to anywhere is fantasy, aguero moving from city to real is actually believable.

There's a rather glaring difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.