Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Which has be reiterated time and time again

Just because a club wants a player doesn't mean he will end up there

I'm sure plenty of top level clubs want Messi too

Aguero is a consumate professional who has never given us any doubt about his sincerity when he says he is happy here

Some fans are always looking for the worst scenario

Kun is no Carlos Tevez...Or Yaya Toure...he's an honest and sincere individual...I'm sure if he ever wants out it will be handled well

That will not be this summer

For starters nobody is saying for sure he is going anywhere, you are talking like its reported as a done deal, this thread is talking what if's right now.

Second of all messi hasn't left barca because its barca, and he started there as a youth...like xavi and many others.

You can be happy playing somewhere but still look for grass being greener too.

FFS What fire?!

Real Madrid wanting one of the best players in the world?!

Stop the press...course they want him...but it takes two to tango...three if you include the Sheikh...it's not happening...deal with it

So we can't speculate, but you can talk in absolutes? Yeah you make total sense.

It does indeed take two to tango, the club making statements showing desire to sign a player, and then what that player wants. I don't care if we have 500 billion behind us, players desire is all that matters...and nobody knows for sure.

But it doesn't harm discussing what if's.

...I'm sure if he ever wants out it will be handled well

So being "handled well" simply means not this summer? XD

Last edited:
Because its a transfer forum with aguero in the title...also if it "isn't there" then i guess transfer news linking us with other top talent, also isn't there.

No smoke without fire.
There must be annual arsonist then because it's the same non story every summer

Which has be reiterated time and time again

Just because a club wants a player doesn't mean he will end up there

I'm sure plenty of top level clubs want Messi too

Aguero is a consumate professional who has never given us any doubt about his sincerity when he says he is happy here

Some fans are always looking for the worst scenario

Kun is no Carlos Tevez...Or Yaya Toure...he's an honest and sincere individual...I'm sure if he ever wants out it will be handled well

I sincerely hope you are right, mate. I've seen no evidence otherwise. But it has to be a threat with both those players, with their Spanish connections.

There must be annual arsonist then because it's the same non story every summer

Every previous summer isn't this summer is it, and aguero has had maybe his best season at city, despite the rest of the squad not performing up to scratch.

Every previous summer isn't this summer is it, and aguero has had maybe his best season at city, despite the rest of the squad not performing up to scratch.
Haha, no your right he's off this summer, rags are signing Sneijder too.....

Haha, no your right he's off this summer, rags are signing Sneijder too.....

Can we get past this, and discuss options if he did end up going? Your comparison is a complete waste of time too, being that sneijder ended up at galatasaray, and rags are not as desirable a destination anymore.

This is like being in a liverpool forum, on a sterling thread...a few months back.

Can we get past this, and discuss options if he did end up going? Your comparison is a complete waste of time too.

This is like being in a liverpool forum, on a sterling thread...a few months back.

This is nothing like being on a Liverpool forum on a Sterling thread...even remotely

This is all about personalities...Some are like Tevez and Toure...some are like Aguero and Spanish Dave...and never the twain shall meet

You're very rag like in your opinions...you sure you're on the right forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.