Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

I do find it quite strange that a supposed Blue wants to continually discuss the remote possibility that our talisman might leave the club, but hey ho each to their own.

I would rather enjoy the fact that he seems happy and settled, continues to score goals season after season and has stated on record that he is happy and wants to win the Champs League with us before he moves on.

If that makes me an uppity twat as well, I'll wear that cap with pride :)

There actually hasn't been that much discussion about it, mostly members jumping down my neck for even suggesting other options...in the unlikely event.
By the way, he's laughing at you, not with you.

Ahh thanks for so desperately pointing that out...twice.

I bet you a pound to a penny that if you met Gord in person, you would revise that notion bud ;-)

Why is this? his shit smells of fresh roses? I couldn't care less as long as he's one of those types online.

I'd say i was the one at an advantage in that case lol...what are you manchesters answer to stephen fry?

There actually hasn't been that much discussion about it, mostly members jumping down my neck for even suggesting other options...in the unlikely event.

Sorry to disagree pal but you popped up on p4 saying Isco and Varane would be a decent exchange (really?) then thought you had an ally in dasblues who was spouting the same shite despite the vast majority of posters quite rightly calling it more of the same season after season shit-stirring. Then from p19 onwards you have been reinforcing the same, which seems to be a bit of a wind up, if I'm honest, at best.

Sorry to disagree pal but you popped up on p4 saying Isco and Varane would be a decent exchange (really?) then thought you had an ally in dasblues who was spouting the same shite despite the vast majority of posters quite rightly calling it more of the same season after season shit-stirring. Then from p19 onwards you have been reinforcing the same, which seems to be a bit of a wind up, if I'm honest, at best.
Uppity Twat ;-)

he did say he's staying here until he wins the CL with us, I'll take his words for it he seems very genuine about it.

I will personally donate £100 to the Manchester United Foundation if he leaves this summer. There's absolutely no way at all that he is going. Madrid don't want him, City don't want to sell him and he seems happy enough where he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.