Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Not a chance of Kun leaving not without getting 3 quality players in return.
Even than I doubt we'd even let him go for that.

It's the same crap every summer there is not much to write about with regards to transfers, so they get some junior hack (the seniors are all living it up in Switzerland covering FIFA) to make some unattributed nonsense to try and keep the pot boiling a couple of seasons ago it was Silva er even had Madrid fans on here telling us that he was on his was there!

Realistically I think Real would have to offer Bale, Isco and Varane. And even then I'm not sure City would sell. Unless Sergio becomes adamant on leaving at any point in the future, we should have no intention to sell him.

Realistically I think Real would have to offer Bale, Isco and Varane. And even then I'm not sure City would sell. Unless Sergio becomes adamant on leaving at any point in the future, we should have no intention to sell him.

If they said that for Aguero you can have 2 out of Bale, Isco and Varane, would you do it?.....

The only way we would let Aguero leave is if we got Rodriguez, Isco and Ronaldo in return.

If you think that would be a fair swap then you live in happy clappy dreamland. They would be putting in twice as much as us -

Aguero £100m
Ronaldo £150m Rodriguez £25m Isco £25m (and I'm being conservative there)

I do love a true blue but some folk are so deluded you can't even get a sensible conversation started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.