Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Quite simply I seem to understand how the world works better than you.
No smoke without fire and all that.

My god don't ever speak this way in public...pretentious doesn't even come close.
I hope Sergio stays but if he wants to go then I wouldn't begrudge him the move. I think if a move was to happen RM would need to offer Bale and a big wad of cash to buy Sanchez. Personally I don't think RM want him desperately enough to make the kind of offer we would be willing to do but we'll see, anything could happen this summer.

It could depend on how settled bale actually is. Bale and isco is seriously not beyond the realms of possibility.

If its cold hard cash and sergio isn't particularly bothered, then abviously it would be a non starter, but if he did want to go, and they were desperate enough...

You screwed up that post mate lol, i cant even directly qoute you.

There is nothing clumsy about it. His actual personality will mean next to nothing. Literally the vast majority of your points are moot given his current status in world football. If he's loyal is the only part that has a bearing...

...and we know how foolish it is to hedge your bets on that in modern football.

I frequently talk like that in public. I am very well rewarded for doing so.

As opposed to agreeing you talk like an uppity twat...shocker.

You screwed up that post mate lol, i cant even directly qoute you.

There is nothing clumsy about it. His actual personality will mean next to nothing. Literally the vast majority of your points are moot given his current status in world football. If he's loyal is the only part that has a bearing...

...and we know how foolish it is to hedge your bets on that in modern football.

As opposed to agreeing you talk like a uppity twat...shocker.

Give it up Egg...I'm sorry if you're disappointed that the possibility of Kun leaving is small...unfortunately for you he will no doubt be terrorizing Phil Jones next year again...Ah well

Give it up Egg...I'm sorry if you're disappointed that the possibility of Kun leaving is small...unfortunately for you he will no doubt be terrorizing Phil Jones next year again...Ah well

There you go again...paranoia isn't a good trait.

I'm sorry that my command of the English language is a little overwhelming for you. Try Google if you're struggling.

Nothing overwhelming at all. Most of your points are easily explained away...meaning if you are half as smart as you suggest, you simply like to talk for the sake of it.

There is a difference between being smart, and trying way too hard aka "experimenting with a new punchy posting style".

You just wasted 3 pages insisting on talking absolute dollop, knowing damn well the point that was being made. You come across as that kind of person everyone hates, who trawls the internet looking for spelling mistakes.

There you go again...paranoia isn't a good trait.

Nothing overwhelming at all. Most of your points are easily explained away...meaning if you are half as smart as you suggest, you simply like to talk for the sake of it.

There is a difference between being smart, and trying way too hard aka "experimenting with a new punchy posting style".
Already changed my location a few minutes ago. Thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.