Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Can't see it - the club know how important he is, not just on the pitch but from a commercial angle too. He's our talisman.
There will even be a bar named after his goal next season.
Insecurity is driving this thread not realism.

There is no way we'll let Aguero leave, unless he demands a transfer and makes his position untenable which I can't see. It may happen at some point in the future, but can't see it being this summer. He's far too important to the club.

You are beginning to sound a little desperate.

Here we go again...

I was speculating as to what we'd get in return if aguero did leave, not saying he should/would, just wondering what would come the other way if he actually did decide to leave.

Thats it lol there is no conspiracy here...my location is next to this post in case you are paranoid.

well if they are truly after pogba no way will they be after aguero as well...that would be one hell of a transfer window to get both of them!

Benzema agent met with Ed Woodward rags want to sign him so real might want a new shiny toy up front....they can feck off!

Thats worrying. Benzema has been pretty reliable for them, so its bad for a PL rival to be linked with him(let alone them)...double bad if they come for aguero too.

...of course they could throw benzema in with bale and isco!

There's some right uppity twats on this thread.

You still sore about that lol?

Like a broken record, move on man...life is too short.

Last edited:
The only way we would let Aguero leave is if we got Rodriguez, Isco and Ronaldo in return.

If you think that would be a fair swap then you live in happy clappy dreamland. They would be putting in twice as much as us -
He didn't say that though, he said "The only way we would let Aguero leave is...." and then gave a totally unrealistic swap deal (though frankly your values are pie in the sky), because we wouldn't do it at any price, unless Aguero asks for a move, which is unlikely, and even then I suspect we'd tell him no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.