Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

Wont happen unless there is agreement from our side,it is not in Real Madrids interests to upset our owners.

And by that does it include snapping up our first choice targets before us. RM don't give a flying f##k who they upset to get what they want.

However, I firmly believe that Aguero is going nowhere even if they did come sniffing.

I realise I’m contributing and making the topic stay popular with this post but Christ almighty, let’s just let this one slip away into Bluemoon abyss.
He isn’t going to Madrid.
Every summer we get the same newspaper reports Madrid want him. He has said he isn’t leaving.
Ignore it, move on.

Reus to madrid and isco to us?

Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap......

Love the fact he has told Real to F-Off - In public - and further says he loves MCFC.
Note how it's NOT EVEN MENTIONED on most English Mediah sites. Only the Express seems to have been bothered even reporting it.

Love you Kun.So glad the injury situation has improved from a few years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.