Aguero: "Refs favour English".

FullEnglish.jpg

who doesn't?

Aguero is right. Speaking from the outside looking in, with probably (much) less bias than most on here... I can definitely understand where he's coming from. I wish it wasn't the case. The refs should be fair and honest at all times but we don't live in a perfect world obviously.

I see whisky nose has had his say on the matter,

"foreign players only have themselves to blame as it tends to be them that dive."

Clearly forgetting that 3 of the biggest culprits in the league Rooney,Wellbeck and young are all English.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

"foreign players only have themselves to blame as it tends to be them that dive."

Clearly forgetting that 3 of the biggest culprits in the league Rooney,Wellbeck and young are all English.

I noticed there was also a bit about Nani not being that kind of player. He's a comic genius.

redmizzle said:

I noticed there was also a bit about Nani not being that kind of player. He's a comic genius.

I know. It's all going wrong and the game just isn't fair anymore because united only got 5 mins added time and didn't get their 5th penalty on the run! He will be fuming if he gets beaten by clunge!

joezilla said:
mark halsey made a dubious call, but i think we were compensated just right with zabaleta's handballing in the box.

That was never a penalty. One of the few things Halsey got right

Typical Fergie. And he seemed to be the one who groomed one of the biggest divers, now in Spain.

Only guessing but Kun's comments were possibly coloured by the Suarez non-penalty decision. If players get a reputation for diving they won't get much sympathy when calls wrongly go against them. Ok, Suarez is not English but Young found the same at the end of last season once he'd been outed as a cheat.

That said, the rags still get far too many 40/60s, which concerns me more. I don't believe refs are dishonest; just too prone to be swung in certain directions on certain occasions.

Kun shouldn't get charged. The remarks weren't specific and he's got no track record for mouthing off. On the contrary in fact.

Although he is right he should keep it internal. If he felt they were against him then, calling them out won't help that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.