Aguero: "Refs favour English".

sir baconface said:
Only guessing but Kun's comments were possibly coloured by the Suarez non-penalty decision.

Really?

Kun has been bowled over in the Community Shield(no foul), and the Arsenal match(no foul), and watched nothing being given for City v. Fulham.

Last year witnessing Tevez getting booked for diving on a clear pen v. Norwich (!) and himself getting bowled over again in the box during that same game.

Never mind Silva getting Sweet FA for being fouled v. Chelsea(edit).

I think he's thinking all about himself and his teammates, nevermind Suarez. (fuck him!)

The Player who won the most penalties in the Premier League was Andy Johnson, and in the top 10 players all of them are English.

there are some seriously paranoid people, kun needs to just get on with his job and keep scoring.

Maybe refs do favour english players, but that might be becuase foreign players do tend to dive more, yes english players do, but in the main its mostly foreign players, who come from leagues with a culture of diving.

Ray78 said:
The Player who won the most penalties in the Premier League was Andy Johnson, and in the top 10 players all of them are English.
I love Andy Johnson, but he is a huge diver. I don't think referees favour English players in the sense they think; Johnson is English will give him a penalty. However, at the back of their head they must know the reputation about English players supposedly being honest etc. When a guy like Evans is a dirty player, but commentators and managers etc saying he is not that kind of player effects how referees judge the situation.

supercrystal7 said:
Ray78 said:
I love Andy Johnson, but he is a huge diver. I don't think referees favour English players in the sense they think; Johnson is English will give him a penalty. However, at the back of their head they must know the reputation about English players supposedly being honest etc. When a guy like Evans is a dirty player, but commentators and managers etc saying he is not that kind of player effects how referees judge the situation.

You are not wrong about Johnson and there are players in the English game who are Masters of the Dark Arts. Adam Johnson won a penalty against Fulham last season which was dodgy.

aguero16 said:
Although he is right he should keep it internal. If he felt they were against him then, calling them out won't help that!

Pretty sad state of affairs if the guy cant tell the truth in public without getting castigated for it. Well said Sergio.

Fergiescum saying that foreign players are all divers!! Conveniently forgetting that Shrek, Wellbad and Young are all English!

Eds said:
Fergiescum saying that foreign players are all divers!! Conveniently forgetting that Shrek, Wellbad and Young are all English!

Don't forget Bale, Cole and Gerrard. They're just as bad....well almost.

He`s definetly got a point but better to say nothing.
England players have always got on well with Refs because the FA run football and employ them.
Young welbeck gerrard biggest divers of them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.