Aguero & Tevez

The commentary (For City) was a lot different in those days wasnt it! Complimenting tbh. I wonder what changed them to poison?!
Back then they thought we would just be a flash in the pan. They had no idea we would dominate the Premier League for the next decade breaking almost every significant record in English football history in the process and eclipse United's two biggest achievements whilst becoming one of the most desirable clubs to play for in the world.

Also, look at the clubs that finished 2nd in the seasons that we won our 7 PL titles. United 3 times including 93:20, Liverpool 3 times all of which were on the last day and now Arsenal. Our success has denied the three biggest media darlings in this country and is a big reason why the coverage has become so negative towards us.

Back then they thought we would just be a flash in the pan. They had no idea we would dominate the Premier League for the next decade breaking almost every significant record in English football history in the process and eclipse United's two biggest achievements whilst becoming one of the most desirable clubs to play for in the world.

Also, look at the clubs that finished 2nd in the seasons that we won our 7 PL titles. United 3 times including 93:20, Liverpool 3 times all of which were on the last day and now Arsenal. Our success has denied the three biggest media darlings in this country and is a big reason why the coverage has become so negative towards us.
Not looked at it that way. Maybe just maybe the coverage would have been better had we beaten Chelsea or Leicester to the title. But tbh im so glad it we twatted the media favourites because it means we twatted the media too.

It was my 30th, went down spent the weekend in Norwich on the piss… nice place.

Away end was bouncing that day! It was non-stop ‘we never win at home’ for about twenty minutes, people dancing down the front of the stand.
We Never Win At Home is probably my favourite City song over the years

It had almost died a death because under Mancini we won a lot more matches than we lost, but with the events of the 2011/12 season and when it looked like we may have blown the title, the song was resurrected at Norwich and I remember vividly (albeit a bit tipsy) singing it for ages.

There was a great clip on Youtube of the end of this match, taken from about 3/4 of the way up in the stand where, when the players came over at the end, we were singing it non-stop, Joe Hart pumping his chest, but I've not seen the video for a few years now.

Great day - on the pitch and on the razz - and Tevez and Aguero were magical that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.