Aguero & Tevez

Tevez has said recently that the only footy he really watches these days is City.

Thanks for this mate, love that. Kun says "fucking come on!" when he looks to his right, for those non-Spanglish speakers.

Carlos was the better player, but nobody will ever beat Kun's goal record for us, only if Haaland stays long enough. Love them both.

Not played two strikers at once for starters!
That's because he hasn't had strikers that could also play as 10's. That was the beauty of having Kun and Carlos, they were strikers that could also play as attacking midfielders, so when one plays slightly behind the attack line,the other goes forward

Last edited:
Both still start in my all time team (67 to present day and no longer with the club)
Was hard to leave Franny out :-)

His first and last games were virtually a mirror image - came on as a sub and scored twice. I remember the Swansea game though and that goal from outside the box…I looked at my sons and they looked at me and although nothing was said we all thought exactly the same “what the fuck have we got here” - great night and to some degree the real start of it all.
Micha provided the pass for his first goal and also for Edin in another game :-)

If he wasn’t in the right place mentally then Tevez shouldn’t have been on the bench in Munich that night. We may never know exactly what happened but his one man strike afterwards was very strange.

For me, he’ll always be tainted for that. Aguero and Haaland will be the strikers I love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.