Aguero to Real Madrid?

I suppose clubs will be thinking that we'll give him away aswell. Juve trying
for a loan deal no doubt, Real offering 10m and Pepe, and Barca 25m cash.
Bad news for all of them, and if we were going to sell, 50m and no less.

cityfan41 said:
If Bale goes for £85m, I'd put an £83m on Agüero. But he's pretty much going to be the flagship name of our dynasty that is ahead. He will be our Cantona, our Shearer, our Henry, our Drogba. He really is not for sale.

If I've got this wrong and all these rumours are true and we are looking to sell, my take on the ambitions of this football club have been wholly incorrect. Instead of aiming to be a Real Madrid and United, we're trying to emulate a club like Arsenal or the German clubs who just sell to München. I take it Kompany will be next Summer and when Jovetić develops into his prime he'll be the Summer after?

Caveman said:
cityfan41 said:
If I've got this wrong and all these rumours are true and we are looking to sell, my take on the ambitions of this football club have been wholly incorrect. Instead of aiming to be a Real Madrid and United, we're trying to emulate a club like Arsenal or the German clubs who just sell to München. I take it Kompany will be next Summer and when Jovetić develops into his prime he'll be the Summer after?

Drama queen

Caveman said:
cityfan41 said:
If Bale goes for £85m, I'd put an £83m on Agüero. But he's pretty much going to be the flagship name of our dynasty that is ahead. He will be our Cantona, our Shearer, our Henry, our Drogba. He really is not for sale.

Bale is so hyped up it's unreal. He's gone from a £50m price tag to £85 in a couple of months while he's been on his holidays!

Bale might have potential but from what they've both done, and their current quality Aguero is worth more imo.

SportsDirect talk out their arse just to get people to go to the website. They literally just make anything up that sounds incredible.

DANNY O'B said:
If bale is worth 60-80 mill than so is sergio

No he's not. Gareth Bale is not on a par with Messi or Ronaldo but is arguably the nearest thing to them. Aguero is nowhere near. Agueros market value is £40-£50m. Bale £60-£70m but spurs will hold out for £80m+ and Madrid will give it them.

Posted this in another section but, where the hell has aguero been so far this pre season!!? I've seen nothing of him! I'm concerned!

Mad_fer_it said:
Posted this in another section but, where the hell has aguero been so far this pre season!!? I've seen nothing of him! I'm concerned!
Maybe if you read the other thread you'd discover he has an injury.

Mad_fer_it said:

133470251581347.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.