Aguero to Real Madrid?

Matt.D said:
DANNY O'B said:
If bale is worth 60-80 mill than so is sergio

No he's not. Gareth Bale is not on a par with Messi or Ronaldo but is arguably the nearest thing to them. Aguero is nowhere near. Agueros market value is £40-£50m. Bale £60-£70m but spurs will hold out for £80m+ and Madrid will give it them.

Karl-Pilkington-Bullshit.jpg

mcfc2607 said:
Mad_fer_it said:
Posted this in another section but, where the hell has aguero been so far this pre season!!? I've seen nothing of him! I'm concerned!
he's injured.

Phew, i was beginning to shit my pants a bit that Pellers was shunning him. Hope he gets well soon!

Matt.D said:
DANNY O'B said:
If bale is worth 60-80 mill than so is sergio

No he's not. Gareth Bale is not on a par with Messi or Ronaldo but is arguably the nearest thing to them. Aguero is nowhere near. Agueros market value is £40-£50m. Bale £60-£70m but spurs will hold out for £80m+ and Madrid will give it them.
Not for me. Different positions obviously but both are capable of really, really big goal scoring tallies.

Obviously, Bale has scored a lot of outstanding goals, many of which have won games for Spurs but so has Agüero for us, hasn't he?

Can think of few players closer to Messi than an in form Agüero, likewise Ronaldo and Bale.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Caveman said:
If I've got this wrong and all these rumours are true and we are looking to sell, my take on the ambitions of this football club have been wholly incorrect. Instead of aiming to be a Real Madrid and United, we're trying to emulate a club like Arsenal or the German clubs who just sell to München. I take it Kompany will be next Summer and when Jovetić develops into his prime he'll be the Summer after?
Drama queen
No it was tongue in been because Kun is really not for sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.