Aguero to Real Madrid?

Not true.

Suarez will play at Madrid next season. He is Higuains replacement. Liverpool have bought Aspas and are looking at others now, like Costa. Liverpool will buy and then Suarez will go.

citytill1die84 said:
grunge said:
citytill1die84 said:
No it's not a valid topic because it's not going to happen.

Ok then Mystic Meg.

Think they'll be plenty of Mystic Megs on this 1.

Yep, I just think its in the realm of possibilty, odds are certainly against it happening but it might so its worth talking about.

grunge said:
citytill1die84 said:
grunge said:
Ok then Mystic Meg.

Think they'll be plenty of Mystic Megs on this 1.

Yep, I just think its in the realm of possibilty, odds are certainly against it happening but it might so its worth talking about.

Don't get me wrong mate I'd be happy to have Ronaldo it'd just really hurt to lose Aguero. Aguero would join Madrid just can't see Ronaldo joining City and we'd have to pay stupid wages. Can see Ronaldo at Monaco or PSG teams who will pay him stupid money which is what he wants.

Aguero to Madrid to allow Madrid to sell Ronaldo to United? So in a single piece of business we weaken ourselves and strengthen out nearest rival. Not going to happen. Even Hughes would not countenance this one

NMB said:
Aguero to Madrid to allow Madrid to sell Ronaldo to United? So in a single piece of business we weaken ourselves and strengthen out nearest rival. Not going to happen. Even Hughes would not countenance this one

I cant see that happening, Aguero to Madrid in a player + cash deal for Ronaldo yes, Just a cash sale to Real seems far less likely unless Aguero requests to leave and they meet a high valuation.

as citytill1die84 said, Ronaldo choosing City is the big issue, would he do it.

As far as agueros concerned I won't be feel good about him staying until the window closes, and I'll feel that way during every window for as long as he's here. God help us if Madrid don't do well next year and come knocking on our door again next summer

grunge said:
NMB said:

Ronaldo choosing City is the big issue, would he do it.

I woke up this morning and to my surprise I'd turned in to a cockroach!

The perfect fumble said:
grunge said:
NMB said:

Ronaldo choosing City is the big issue, would he do it.

I woke up this morning and to my surprise I'd turned in to a cockroach!
are you quite sure you've not metamorphosed in to a fly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.