Aguero vs Falcao

Kun for me every time and it's backed up by the stats. Also, proven in the premier league, wages lower and has a special relationship with the fans after scoring the league winning goal.

Falcao is an outstanding player and if we had got him I reckon we would have been unstoppable in the league and gone close in the champs' league. The soppy, want-it-all-now fan inside me wishes we had got him despite the wages, the eventual transfer fee, and the injury concerns. Txixi too must have been tempted, as his ambitions for the club will be the same as everyone else's and it's been reported in the past that he is keen on falcao. However, rather than give in to temptation and blowing the wage structure, he chose to play the long game and refused to be held ransom. On reflection, I'm quite proud of him for that.

A couple of days on and I don't give a shite. We're set fair with probably the best squad in the league and they still haven't won a game. The pressure is firmly on them to deliver now and for Falcao to prove his knee is ok. Aguero has nothing to prove here.

Agueroooooooo,just love him,hopefully if he remains fit for most part of the pl,am sure he is gona end up as the best player in the league and with the most number of goals,unbelievable player.And i would love falcao to do a toress now that he is a united player.

Kun all day long.
I'm calling it : Falcao will be a flop. Rags will never get their money worth.

You cant just add falcao's goals to the rags last season and say they will score ~30 more this year, they already had excellent strikers so something's got to give. I think that will be either RVP/mata/rooney will feature alot less often

munster said:
Wonder if MP's thinking about starting Kun up top on his own with 5 in midfield, especially in the tough games?
I thought he played up top as a lone striker..maybe under Mancini ?

Can't really compare goal scoring ratio's because Falcao has played in easier leagues and had no champions league football for 5 or so years. We'll see how good he is on a cold wet night away at Milton Keynes....

Guy has played in Spanish and then French football for the last couple of years and still has a record no better and even slightly inferior to Aguero. He is coming into a league where defenders are both better and more physical and referees are more lenient with a crocked knee. He may be a talent but under the present circumstances you would be crazy to take him over Aguero. Aguero also has an unbelievably good attitude for a world class footballer.

Danish Blue said:
Guy has played in Spanish and then French football for the last couple of years and still has a record no better and even slightly inferior to Aguero. He is coming into a league where defenders are both better and more physical and referees are more lenient with a crocked knee. He may be a talent but under the present circumstances you would be crazy to take him over Aguero. Aguero also has an unbelievably good attitude for a world class footballer.

And a beautiful smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.