Aguero vs Falcao

MattBusty said:
Come on...there is always a bias towards players but do anything of us really believe Aguero is better than Falcao?
United have done brilliant, you have to give to them

Did you spell MattBusby wrong?

Aguero vs Falcao

this isn't a bet to first injury is it?

Sergio has been to every away ground in the premier league at least twice.. maybe?

Sergio everytime

#experience

Aguero all day long
Makes me laugh how they are so desperate for that turning point... how we remember those days

Wonder how Falcao's debut will match up against Kuns. Knew we had a star after that assist for Silva and the effortless looking second goal!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-OLn_-cwHw[/video]

cityok said:
Aguero vs Falcao

Sergio has been to every away ground in the premier league at least twice.. maybe?

Sergio everytime

#experience

Falcao of athletico was a world class star. Falcao of Monaco is a guy living on his reputation that can still score but the best defenders shut him down.

Personally I think he's regressed and it's no comparison. Aguero wins in every category except height and he heads the ball better than falcao too lol.

Koppins said:
cityok said:
Aguero vs Falcao

Sergio everytime

#experience

Falcao of athletico was a world class star. Falcao of Monaco is a guy living on his reputation that can still score but the best defenders shut him down.

Personally I think he's regressed and it's no comparison. Aguero wins in every category except height and he heads the ball better than falcao too lol.

aguero for me all day long, not reallty fair though as i have admired the boy since he arrived at ath madrid. falcao is an oustanding player,my only doubts are the injury and whether he'll adapt to the english game and english life. agero has.

I wouldn't swap Serg for Messi or Ronaldo, so Falcao doesn't really come close. Saying that he could grab a hat full on his debut against that total prick Wio. .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.