Aguero

Re: get augero

bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

Rotation and injuries !!! rather watch Ched Evans and Caicedo ?
Okay oe the first gae of the season and eryone's fit who do you drop? Assuing we sign tevez

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

Okay oe the first gae of the season and eryone's fit who do you drop? Assuing we sign tevez

Not my decision, but I'd have confidence that if I was the manager I could change the tactcis of the game to win it coz of my quality on the bench !

Go back to last season ... bring on Gelson .... err ... Caicedo ..... Ched ...need I go on ?

bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Not my decision, but I'd have confidence that if I was the manager I could change the tactcis of the game to win it coz of my quality on the bench !

Go back to last season ... bring on Gelson .... err ... Caicedo ..... Ched ...need I go on ?

If it was your decision, who would you drop?

I'd love to see him at City. I'd like to see what Guillaume Hoarau could so as well.

de niro said:
sorry eto you've blown it, we should go for augero, a better younger player.

pay whatever it takes and do it quick city.

Yes we should as so many small lightweight south american players make it it in strong physical leagues with a colder climate. When we have a team of Stoke type players with some skill come back to us on that one - he might have a chance then.

Thinks Tevez can offer just similar service and is more established and proven player in EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.