Aguero

Re: get augero

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

Rotation and injuries !!! rather watch Ched Evans and Caicedo ?
Okay oe the first gae of the season and eryone's fit who do you drop? Assuing we sign tevez

you've had a drink have'nt you alex? lol.

Why would we want to sign another 5ft 7in forward.

Plus im sure he has already been quoted that he didnt want to play for us. Our next move should be for a player that wants to play for us

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

Rotation and injuries !!! rather watch Ched Evans and Caicedo ?
Okay oe the first gae of the season and eryone's fit who do you drop? Assuing we sign tevez

I have told you on more than one occassion that vodka + red bull + spliff do you no good whatsover.

hows the other young players whose names are thrown around looking?

eden hazard and edin dzeko. any good?

RSC for me! it looks like were getting tevez(fingers crossed). city have missed a focal point up top, RSC is that focal point, he also has a desire to play for us, we cant sign another 5ft nothing striker, bellers, robbie, boj, tevez are all pacy and do there work on the floor, RSC with big phil as back up, are gonna be the focal point! we missed out on eto'o but that doesn't mean we go straight out and find an alternative to him, IMO with tevez are forward line is complete least til jan anyway!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Yeah I agree with this 100%. The guy has an almost identical style of play to Torres, and although he is considerably shorter, he is just as strong, has better hamstrings, doesn't look like a girl, and is arguably a better finisher. Still has a lot to prove and as a young player it would be easier to sell him the project. As has already been mentioned on here I'm sure Diego would love Aguero and Tevez to play week in week out at club level at club level. I also remember Diego saying Aguero would be interested in a move.
i agree totally dude!

des hardi said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Yeah I agree with this 100%. The guy has an almost identical style of play to Torres, and although he is considerably shorter, he is just as strong, has better hamstrings, doesn't look like a girl, and is arguably a better finisher. Still has a lot to prove and as a young player it would be easier to sell him the project. As has already been mentioned on here I'm sure Diego would love Aguero and Tevez to play week in week out at club level at club level. I also remember Diego saying Aguero would be interested in a move.
i agree totally dude!

I will be happy if we get either him or villa, but preferably aguero because he is younger.

It doesnt matter how short is he, messi,iniesta, and xavi are all short yet theyre world class so it would be a fantastic deal.

He also has a release clause of 45m so Atletico wont have anything to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.