Aguero

Re: get augero

desouza10 said:
hilts said:
There's a lot of deluded fans on here, why would he come? are we not learning the lesson about trying to sign superstars? the best though is lets get several great players and rotate them, come to mid table city and sit on the bench for half the season!

Maybe we should spend our money on the worlds best scouts and sign the next kaka, eto etc...

We're not a mid-table team anymore, our signings over the last year, apart from Ben-Haim, have been of top 6-7 standard, apart from Robinho, who was just out of the blue. I think we're doing that by bringing in the young stars around the world like Jeremy Helan, Juan Angel Roman and Nils Zander. Scouting will come in time, once we've managed to certify our position at the top of this country will we then expand to other countries.

we finished mid table so we are a mid table team hence the term mid table

to summarise i think at the moment we are classed as a mid table team

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
GStar said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
RIGHT !!!!! i get it because one of those 5 midfielders pushes up front robinho cant play..... for 32.5 million id expect better. dont talk shite he played well on the left last year with his skill and creativity he skinned loads of players comming in from the left and with our target man roque and aguero making skillful and clever runs all over as robbies comming in i think we'll be brilliant

Haha, what a nonsensical arguement... Because he cost a lot he should be able to play well out of position.

He isn't a LM!

my mistake i ment wide left just ahead of the midfield like he played last year.

And hows he gonna do that with RSc and Aguero playing up front then?
not keep repeating myself mate........PERSONALLY ithink he'd be good wide left. If you think otherwise your entitled to your own opinion.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

You're stupid if you think we can play 4-4-2 with Robbie on the left

That's where he played at Madrid so why's that stupid if he's comfortable there ? He's too lightweight for a striker compared to Aguero ..... yes he's small but he just skips tackles Maradona style !

Premiership teams would be rubbing their hands at the prospect of coming up against a 4-4-2 with Aguero up front, Robbie on the wing and Stevie in centre mid. It's too vulnerable. All they have to do is make the game physical and break down our left and we're well and truly fucked. We've got to get the balance of the team right which is what Hughes is trying to do with RSC and barry, Agyero is quality but he isn't what we need right now (assuming we sign Tevez). If we don't sign tevez then I could see a very good argument for getting him in

I think some people on here haven't really seen Aguero play and just watch him on Youtube. He will be a superstar soon and we should get him now whilst we can. If we don't he will suceed elsewhere !

No doubt we'll need a few back ups but I don't think players of Tevez, Robinho, Roque or Aguero will want to be back ups, as they all believe they are capable of doing the job well enough themselves, which is why they're being bought in the first place. We don't need to buy the back-up, we already have it in Bojinov, Bellamy, Caicedo, and Jo (after his loan) so we don't need to worry about who we'll have as back up. If we get Tevez, drop the interest in Aguero; if we don't get Tevez, get that contract laid out for him.

hilts said:
desouza10 said:
hilts said:
There's a lot of deluded fans on here, why would he come? are we not learning the lesson about trying to sign superstars? the best though is lets get several great players and rotate them, come to mid table city and sit on the bench for half the season!

Maybe we should spend our money on the worlds best scouts and sign the next kaka, eto etc...

We're not a mid-table team anymore, our signings over the last year, apart from Ben-Haim, have been of top 6-7 standard, apart from Robinho, who was just out of the blue. I think we're doing that by bringing in the young stars around the world like Jeremy Helan, Juan Angel Roman and Nils Zander. Scouting will come in time, once we've managed to certify our position at the top of this country will we then expand to other countries.

we finished mid table so we are a mid table team hence the term mid table

to summarise i think at the moment we are classed as a mid table team

But people class West Ham and Blackburn as mid-table teams, and we're evidently not at their level. The amount of talent in our team is capable of challenging the Everton's for 5th/6th spot.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

You're stupid if you think we can play 4-4-2 with Robbie on the left

That's where he played at Madrid so why's that stupid if he's comfortable there ? He's too lightweight for a striker compared to Aguero ..... yes he's small but he just skips tackles Maradona style !

Premiership teams would be rubbing their hands at the prospect of coming up against a 4-4-2 with Aguero up front, Robbie on the wing and Stevie in centre mid. It's too vulnerable. All they have to do is make the game physical and break down our left and we're well and truly fucked. We've got to get the balance of the team right which is what Hughes is trying to do with RSC and barry, Agyero is quality but he isn't what we need right now (assuming we sign Tevez). If we don't sign tevez then I could see a very good argument for getting him in

If your on about me you'd b e rong iv seen aguero play plenty of times and i think he's going to be a world beater. like blue moon ste said aguero just skips tackles and doesn't half know were the onion bag is.

Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

The Fat el Hombre said:
Not doubting Aguero's quality or potential just don't see where he'd fit in the team and don't think he's what we need

Unless he's a towering centre back, or a bombing left back?

desouza10 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Unless he's a towering centre back, or a bombing left back?

No although a quality entre half is soething we need rite now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.