Aguero

Re: get augero

There's a lot of deluded fans on here, why would he come? are we not learning the lesson about trying to sign superstars? the best though is lets get several great players and rotate them, come to mid table city and sit on the bench for half the season!

Maybe we should spend our money on the worlds best scouts and sign the next kaka, eto etc...

PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

You're stupid if you think we can play 4-4-2 with Robbie on the left

Well what did we play last season you silly **** ......... he played on the left for about 75 % of the games

Stop acting like a kid and throwing insults... we palyed one up front, Robinho palyed wide left but certainly not LM.

citizens_1976 said:
Yawn. Aguero thread again. Hughes will go for the striker he feels best. Eto'o was a commercial signing anyway.
What exactly are you saying about Hughes then?

The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
Are you stupid......ON THE LEFT i said it in my last comment he played most of last season there anyway and i cant see hughes changing his mind over the summer

Well what did we play last season you silly **** ......... he played on the left for about 75 % of the games

... of a 4-5-1 you fucking idiot

RIGHT !!!!! i get it because one of those 5 midfielders pushes up front robinho cant play..... for 32.5 million id expect better. dont talk shite he played well on the left last year with his skill and creativity he skinned loads of players comming in from the left and with our target man roque and aguero making skillful and clever runs all over as robbies comming in i think we'll be brilliant

hilts said:
There's a lot of deluded fans on here, why would he come? are we not learning the lesson about trying to sign superstars? the best though is lets get several great players and rotate them, come to mid table city and sit on the bench for half the season!

Maybe we should spend our money on the worlds best scouts and sign the next kaka, eto etc...

We're not a mid-table team anymore, our signings over the last year, apart from Ben-Haim, have been of top 6-7 standard, apart from Robinho, who was just out of the blue. I think we're doing that by bringing in the young stars around the world like Jeremy Helan, Juan Angel Roman and Nils Zander. Scouting will come in time, once we've managed to certify our position at the top of this country will we then expand to other countries.

PlattLaneBoy said:
RIGHT !!!!! i get it because one of those 5 midfielders pushes up front robinho cant play..... for 32.5 million id expect better. dont talk shite he played well on the left last year with his skill and creativity he skinned loads of players comming in from the left and with our target man roque and aguero making skillful and clever runs all over as robbies comming in i think we'll be brilliant

Haha, what a nonsensical arguement... Because he cost a lot he should be able to play well out of position.

He isn't a LM!

bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

That's where he played at Madrid so why's that stupid if he's comfortable there ? He's too lightweight for a striker compared to Aguero ..... yes he's small but he just skips tackles Maradona style !

squad guys players who can cover for numerous positions dont win fuck all with just your best eleven week in week out so sign him and tevez and gary neville and twat him

GStar said:
PlattLaneBoy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

Stop acting like a kid and throwing insults... we palyed one up front, Robinho palyed wide left but certainly not LM.

just annoys me when people state there opinions but you say one thing and they jump down your throat. Wide left is what i ment (where he played last year) i think he'd be affective next year doing the same thing but with someone as creative and explosive as aguero making runs ahead of him.

bluemoonste said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
PlattLaneBoy said:

That's where he played at Madrid so why's that stupid if he's comfortable there ? He's too lightweight for a striker compared to Aguero ..... yes he's small but he just skips tackles Maradona style !

Premiership teams would be rubbing their hands at the prospect of coming up against a 4-4-2 with Aguero up front, Robbie on the wing and Stevie in centre mid. It's too vulnerable. All they have to do is make the game physical and break down our left and we're well and truly fucked. We've got to get the balance of the team right which is what Hughes is trying to do with RSC and barry, Agyero is quality but he isn't what we need right now (assuming we sign Tevez). If we don't sign tevez then I could see a very good argument for getting him in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.