Aguero

I would of thought today! Unless the club are keeping under wraps in there pursuit for another striker!

1E18J.png

I dont understand how they can say its not as bad as first feared!

Normally the line is "we have to wait for the swelling to go down first then we will see"

Personally I think its worse than what is being said and i would err on the side of caution and not let him rush back!

We have quality cover and could easily buy cheap back up if required!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Normally the line is "we have to wait for the swelling to go down first then we will see"

Personally I think its worse than what is being said and i would err on the side of caution and not let him rush back!

It's Marwood mate, he's told our medical team to say it's not as bad as first feared because if they say he's fucked Mancini will be knocking on his door asking for Cavani !
Once the transfer window closes then the truth will come out, he's out for the season.

allan harper said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

It's Marwood mate, he's told our medical team to say it's not as bad as first feared because if they say he's fucked Mancini will be knocking on his door asking for Cavani !
Once the transfer window closes then the truth will come out, he's out for the season.
you talk some rubish! i take it you have inside information thats why your saying this? or is it becouse you just don't like marwood?

matrix said:
allan harper said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

you talk some rubish! i take it you have inside information thats why your saying this? or is it becouse you just don't like marwood?

pmsl

matrix said:
allan harper said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

I take it you`re not into sarcasm ?<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:01 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Shit stirring fucker !! See what you`ve done now ? lol mate.

matrix said:
allan harper said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Let's just say I'm the fly on the wall, are you a fly ? No you are not, so stop spreading shit about me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.