Aguero

As if Aguero would decide himself whether his injury was 'significant' or not, he obviously has had the doctors look at it and they will have told him it isn't anything too serious. He wouldn't put something like that on twitter based on just a feeling he has. With the international break coming up if he is out for a month I feel Tevez and Dzeko/Balotelli/Y Toure will be just fine.

OJ Blue,what wonderful knowledge you have,i especially love medical terminology,now that really impress me.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
easy , southampton player got aguero leg before to touch the football
Only he didn't, and it was a good tackle.

shouldnt be so difficult for you to find a video and see , but maybe you are too lazy for do it .
I have seen it too many times, take the plastic blue goggles off.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
Only he didn't, and it was a good tackle.

shouldnt be so difficult for you to find a video and see , but maybe you are too lazy for do it .

if you've seen it so many times please post a link or better up a video so we can see together and talk about

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

if you've seen it so many times please post a link or better up a video so we can see together and talk about
Surely you're not too lazy to do that yourself?

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

i dont need , i'm sure of what i sayd

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

i dont need , i'm sure of what i sayd
Good for you, now let the people who aren't completely clueless post.

Awaits 'agreed'

That was a decent tackle, anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to increase their football knowledge. Ask yourself is Zabaleta made the same tackle would you see it as a foul, no you wouldn't?
DeJongs tackle on Ben Arfa was OK but Newcastle fans think different because of the unfortunate outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.