Aguero

DANNY O'B said:
Where is john guidetti??

Technically still at the Club although he's linked with loan moves to Premiership and European outfits. One for the future after another succesful year somewhere, IMHO.

alera said:
I just hope Argentina are not dickheads like normal and let him stay here are recover rather than make him travel and be assessed.

Luckily tevez got back in his pram we also have dzeko and mario so we should just let him fully recover before risking him again.

Or maybe we will be extra dickheads and call carlitos as well, might also be even more cnuts and call higuain di maria and messi if thats ok with you.

F*#k you dickhead

Papa Smurf said:
alera said:
I just hope Argentina are not dickheads like normal and let him stay here are recover rather than make him travel and be assessed.

Luckily tevez got back in his pram we also have dzeko and mario so we should just let him fully recover before risking him again.

Or maybe we will be extra dickheads and call carlitos as well, might also be even more cnuts and call higuain di maria and messi if thats ok with you.

F*#k you dickhead

WTF ??

Papa Smurf said:
alera said:

F*#k you dickhead
Aren't we precious

pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:
alera said:

F*#k you dickhead
Aren't we precious

everytime international matches come around someone calls us dickheads, in this forum, the real madrid one and the barcelona one, etc.

I certainly dont appreciate someone insulting my country on a public forum for calling over our own players, specially since you get to enjoy them all year long. If that's hard to understand, my precious, then so be it.

And the award to the poster who blew up over nothing - Papa Smurf, well done fella on BM it takes alot to take that!!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm --<br /><br />You'll be wanting us to call it the Malvinas island next.........

Papa Smurf said:
alera said:

F*#k you dickhead

If you're gonna use such a tone why put the signs '*#' in the middle of 'F' and 'k'? Surely typing the word 'Fuck' in its entirety would be more in line with your intention of an abusive and aggressive reply?

Papa Smurf said:
pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:

F*#k you dickhead
Aren't we precious

everytime international matches come around someone calls us dickheads, in this forum, the real madrid one and the barcelona one, etc.

I certainly dont appreciate someone insulting my country on a public forum for calling over our own players, specially since you get to enjoy them all year long. If that's hard to understand, my precious, then so be it.
If City's club doctors deem Aguero unfit, do you think it's fair or practical for Argentina to fly him out over there and assess him to get the same outcome?

Papa Smurf said:
alera said:

F*#k you dickhead
Cut out the personal abuse, yeah? Nobody insulted you to begin with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.