Aguero

pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:
pudge said:
Aren't we precious

everytime international matches come around someone calls us dickheads, in this forum, the real madrid one and the barcelona one, etc.

I certainly dont appreciate someone insulting my country on a public forum for calling over our own players, specially since you get to enjoy them all year long. If that's hard to understand, my precious, then so be it.
If City's club doctors deem Aguero unfit, do you think it's fair or practical for Argentina to fly him out over there and assess him to get the same outcome?

No, not at all

I would complain however if he plays the next day. Having said that no I would never expect a player to play if the doc says no<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Papa Smurf said:
alera said:
I just hope Argentina are not dickheads like normal and let him stay here are recover rather than make him travel and be assessed.

Luckily tevez got back in his pram we also have dzeko and mario so we should just let him fully recover before risking him again.

Or maybe we will be extra dickheads and call carlitos as well, might also be even more cnuts and call higuain di maria and messi if thats ok with you.

F*#k you dickhead
Cut out the personal abuse, yeah? Nobody insulted you to begin with.

I'm Argentinean and he said we are normally dickheads, Generalizing like that is not nice, even if I am a dickhead...

OK I see I made meself look like a tit, then I guess I apologize if I was harsh, the "Fuck you" was meant with a pinch of humour aswell but I guess tone doesnt quite translate into text.

you have to understand that countries like us and Brazil are constantly providing Europe with our best players, we get to enjoy them when they are kids and if we are lucky we get to retain one for a bit longer a la Neymar before someone comes with a gazillion dollars to take him away.

Could you imagine how awesome our league would be with Tevez and Riquelme in Boca, Higuain in River plate, messi in Newells and DiMaria in Rosario Central? Unfortunately due to world economics we Argie Football fans have to see your league to see our best players.

Unfortunately our coutry is doing so bad that these guys coming from the worst parts generally have to maintain another 50 family members. This means that as much as they would love to stay in the club they love and saw them grow when big money comes in there is only one viable option. It sucks but we accept it as part of life.

So, when some Armchair European cnut comes complaining because we call them up (and mind you they all want to come too) my first reaction is always screw you I would like to see messi as well before he retires, at least once.

There, rant over sorry if I crossed a line

Papa Smurf said:
pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:
everytime international matches come around someone calls us dickheads, in this forum, the real madrid one and the barcelona one, etc.

I certainly dont appreciate someone insulting my country on a public forum for calling over our own players, specially since you get to enjoy them all year long. If that's hard to understand, my precious, then so be it.
If City's club doctors deem Aguero unfit, do you think it's fair or practical for Argentina to fly him out over there and assess him to get the same outcome?

No, not at all

I would complain however if he plays the next day. Having said that no I would never expect a player to play if the doc says no

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 pm --

jimharri said:
Papa Smurf said:
Or maybe we will be extra dickheads and call carlitos as well, might also be even more cnuts and call higuain di maria and messi if thats ok with you.

F*#k you dickhead
Cut out the personal abuse, yeah? Nobody insulted you to begin with.

I'm Argentinean and he said we are normally dickheads, Generalizing like that is not nice, even if I am a dickhead...
He was talking about the Argentinian FA, not the Argentinian people. Read his post again, carefully. The ordinary man in the street in Buenos Aires will not make Kun travel, it would be the powers in the AFA that would do that.

Papa Smurf said:
OK I see I made meself look like a tit, then I guess I apologize if I was harsh, the "Fuck you" was meant with a pinch of humour aswell but I guess tone doesnt quite translate into text.

you have to understand that countries like us and Brazil are constantly providing Europe with our best players, we get to enjoy them when they are kids and if we are lucky we get to retain one for a bit longer a la Neymar before someone comes with a gazillion dollars to take him away.

Could you imagine how awesome our league would be with Tevez and Riquelme in Boca, Higuain in River plate, messi in Newells and DiMaria in Rosario Central? Unfortunately due to world economics we Argie Football fans have to see your league to see our best players.

Unfortunately our coutry is doing so bad that these guys coming from the worst parts generally have to maintain another 50 family members. This means that as much as they would love to stay in the club they love and saw them grow when big money comes in there is only one viable option. It sucks but we accept it as part of life.

So, when some Armchair European cnut comes complaining because we call them up (and mind you they all want to come too) my first reaction is always screw you I would like to see messi as well before he retires, at least once.

That's some apology...

You've completely misunderstood his post

Papa Smurf said:

I think the original objection was to Sergio traveling all that way only to be told ''yes the doctors in Manchester where correct, get back on a plane'' . Not to him going to play.

Maybe the poster was fearful he wouldn't return for months? ;)

pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:

That's some apology...

No i didnt, he meant to say that hopefully evil AFA wont call him, I know he didnt mean the Argentinean people. He probably said that because in the past AFA has called "injured" players before. At the same time you guys claim our players are injured very often only for them to play two days later. Well AFA has learned their lesson so they'll call them and talk to them face to face before taking your word at face value. If it was up to you guys we would never see our players together other than the world cup every four years.

The "Armchair European cnut" wasnt aimed at him, I was trying to convey that this is a recurring conversation everytime there is an international match, so recurring every once in a while I blow up like this.

In fairnes the way certain clubs not that far away have taken the piss useing 'injuries' to keep their players out of international commitments I can kind of see why the Argentines want to check for themselves.

Papa Smurf said:
pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:

That's some apology...

No i didnt, he meant to say that hopefully evil AFA wont call him, I know he didnt mean the Argentinean people. He probably said that because in the past AFA has called "injured" players before. At the same time you guys claim our players are injured very often only for them to play two days later. Well AFA has learned their lesson so they'll call them and talk to them face to face before taking your word at face value. If it was up to you guys we would never see our players together other than the world cup every four years.

The "Armchair European cnut" wasnt aimed at him, I was trying to convey that this is a recurring conversation everytime there is an international match, so recurring every once in a while I blow up like this.
Aguero is injured, the poster then said he doesn't want Argentina to call him up simply so they can see for themselves that he is injured; because it would be pointless and a hindrance.<br /><br />-- Aug 21st, '12, 20:31 --<br /><br />
1972Bramhall_Blue said:
In fairnes the way certain clubs not that far away have used 'injuries' to keep their players out of international commitments I can kind of see why the Argentines want to check for themselves.
But there's 2 games until the international break, so why would City claim he's injured and not play him in those 2 games just so he won't play for Argentina 3 weeks down the line?

Papa Smurf said:
pudge said:
Papa Smurf said:

That's some apology...

Tranquilo hombre. me gusta mucho lo que has dicho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.