Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to this season I went through a phase of warming to Ronaldo. Not a fucking chance now, I realised why I used to despise him when he came back to play against us this season, plus his love for the Red Scum.

People will say, "But if he signs for us, he'll play for us", nah, I doubt he'd even consider joining us. Even in the modern age where footballers feel very little for their clubs, I do at least appreciate some level of affection and Ronaldo would think of playing for City like doing a chore, knowing there'd be reward at the end.

Ladies and gentleman... it's back! The Aguero to leave rumour... have to admit I'm a little more worried this time than the usual generic AGUERO TO REAL! tenuous bollox.

-

Aguero battle set to welcome Pellegrini: Incoming City boss could lose wantaway star striker
By Ian Ladyman
PUBLISHED: 22:30, 14 May 2013 | UPDATED: 22:30, 14 May 2013

Incoming Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini’s first job would be to persuade Sergio Aguero to stay at the club.

City are in the middle of negotiations with Pellegrini’s club Malaga and hope to have the 59-year-old Chilean at the Etihad Stadium within two weeks.

However, Sportsmail understands that Pellegrini would walk straight into a battle to keep Aguero after the club’s top goalscorer this season indicated to team-mates that he is ready to consider offers elsewhere.

Part of the 24-year-old striker’s unhappiness in recent weeks has stemmed from discord in the City dressing room. Officials at the club hope this may ease now that there is about to be a change of manager.

However, Aguero has been unhappy since the breakdown of his marriage to wife Giannina and that has contributed to his doubts about the future.

Aguero, who scored against Reading on Tuesday, is a popular figure at City, where staff are doing all they can to make life comfortable for the man who scored the goal that clinched the league title last May.

City will hope that the situation can be resolved before Aguero is tempted by interest from other clubs.

David Platt, former manager Roberto Mancini’s right-hand man, on Tuesday followed the Italian out of the club.

A City statement said: ‘With regret we announce that David Platt has left his role as assistant manager. David was offered the opportunity to continue his work with us but has declined the invitation.

‘David has made a significant contribution to the club’s success since joining in 2010 and we wish him well with his career wherever that now takes him.’

Meanwhile, Mancini is a target for French clubs Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco, who are also interested in City strikers Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2324547/Sergio-Aguero-ready-leave-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

would be devastated to see him go, i cant help but think there might be some truth in it this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.