Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
barca/madrid want kompany,and sergio,have they got 80 million ,?

26th March 2013

By Paul Brown

REAL MADRID last night upped the stakes in their £45m bid to land Sergio Aguero from Manchester City.

Starsport revealed last week how City face a losing battle to keep hold of star striker Aguero in the face of strong interest from the Spanish giants.

Aguero is becoming disillusioned with life in Manchester after the break-up of his marriage.

Barcelona have also entered the race to sign the Argentina striker.

That has spooked Real – who have decided to offer City their choice of either Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain as a sweetener.

Real president Florentino Perez knows he could lose Cristiano Ronaldo this summer and wants a major transfer to help him re-elected get year.

Perez is also trying to sign Gareth Bale from Spurs and has now taken charge of all the club’s transfer negotiations.

Real missed out on Aguero when he joined City for £38m because Atletico Madrid refused to sell to their rivals.

But they have maintained their interest and a return to Madrid with Real could appeal to Aguero, who would be closer to his son Ben.

Barcelona’s top priority is to keep hold of a rejuvenated David Villa, who has been offered a new deal.

Aguero is a fall-back option

They've run the "Aguero unhappy in Manchester" angle before and he's always come out and denied it. This year alone he said he is so happy in Manchester and wants to stay here for years. If he isn't lying he is one of the last players we should sell. We want to go to a more Barcelona style, letting Aguero go wouldn't help in that cause, he is one of the most skillful strikers in the world and we haven't seen the best of him yet. We'll end up having sold all four strikers if Tevez (gone if we find a buyer, gone the next summer if not), Dzeko (all but gone), and Aguero are sold which is absolute nonsensical madness for a club wanting to be one of the world's elite. Aguero should be the 'untouchable'. If we end up selling members of our team's spine the whole gelling process is going to be reset and next season we'll end up with a team getting to know each other again at the expense of results.

I'd sell Aguero only if Ronaldo is sweetener :)

They can put Higuain and Benzema where sun doesn't shine.

I absolutely agree that if players like Aguero are sold than having some yo-yo success is all that City can expect so hopefully that won't be considered. If best players can't be kept than something went terribly wrong out there.

FantasyIreland said:
26th March 2013

By Paul Brown

REAL MADRID last night upped the stakes in their £45m bid to land Sergio Aguero from Manchester City.

Starsport revealed last week how City face a losing battle to keep hold of star striker Aguero in the face of strong interest from the Spanish giants.

Aguero is becoming disillusioned with life in Manchester after the break-up of his marriage.

Barcelona have also entered the race to sign the Argentina striker.

That has spooked Real – who have decided to offer City their choice of either Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain as a sweetener.

Real president Florentino Perez knows he could lose Cristiano Ronaldo this summer and wants a major transfer to help him re-elected get year.

Perez is also trying to sign Gareth Bale from Spurs and has now taken charge of all the club’s transfer negotiations.

Real missed out on Aguero when he joined City for £38m because Atletico Madrid refused to sell to their rivals.

But they have maintained their interest and a return to Madrid with Real could appeal to Aguero, who would be closer to his son Ben.

Barcelona’s top priority is to keep hold of a rejuvenated David Villa, who has been offered a new deal.

Aguero is a fall-back option

He'll only go if we're willing to sell and I don't think we will.

MSP said:
I'd sell Aguero only if Ronaldo is sweetener :)

They can put Higuain and Benzema where sun doesn't shine.

I absolutely agree that if players like Aguero are sold than having some yo-yo success is all that City can expect so hopefully that won't be considered. If best players can't be kept than something went terribly wrong out there.
I wouldn't sell aguero if we got ronaldo in return, he's younger and is only gonna get better...maybe I'm disillusioned but the only way he gets some is unless he forces a transfer through and everything that we as fans see is that he's happy and wants to be here

Buckle up for a summer full of rumours but im confident all of our spine will be here when Sep 1st rolls around

I love you Kun but I'd sell you for Ronaldo.

Kun is young, great and all that but it's Ronaldo who is absolute world star, more than Kun, one that make headlines and kids to become club fans, same kids that one day might be world star players and yearn to play for City, the club of their childhood so you don't get scared at each headline about your player wanted from his first love.

Kun can bring that too of course but on lower level and to be honest, I don't think he'll be at City at Ronaldo's age.

I find that thing absolutely most important thing in developing City as world's elite club. Until City comes to stage where 17-18 years players are ones who dreamed playing for City when they were kids, we're always going to shit ourselves when Barcelona or Madrid want our players and will lose many of them in signing process.

That thing is the edge Madrid, Barcelona and United mostly, and few other big clubs on smaller level have over City today and sooner that gap is closed sooner will everything be better and more stable.

And there's only Messi who can compete with Ronaldo as being main man for that goal as well as for short term results.

But this is all hypothetical and fantasy,, of course, so I hope City will do anything to keep Aguero, Silva and similar players. It would be disaster if we would fail to keep players of such big profile after 2-3 years. It would be very bad thing for club's reputation.

if they want aguero, we'll do a deal...

higuin, benzema, di maria and keidhra, plus that varane.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.