Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Real Madrid looking 4 strikers as its clear Higuain wants 2 leave. Cavani, Aguero & Falcao in the list. But Falcao has an anti-Madrid clause"

- Guillem Balague

Klopp Flop said:
"Real Madrid looking 4 strikers as its clear Higuain wants 2 leave. Cavani, Aguero & Falcao in the list. But Falcao has an anti-Madrid clause"

- Guillem Balague

They can have Cavani, I don't want our Sergio to go.

I'm am very confident he will bag us 30 goals + next season as long as he stays hungry, he will prove to be better than Falcao and Cavani as well in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Klopp Flop said:

- Guillem Balague

I'm am very confident he will bag us 30 goals + next season as long as he stays hungry, he will prove to be better than Falcao and Cavani as well in my opinion.

He has been disappointing this season tbh, missing way too many goal-scoring opportunities.

Klopp Flop said:
sam-caddick said:
Klopp Flop said:

- Guillem Balague

He has been disappointing this season tbh, missing way too many goal-scoring opportunities.
This season - yes. However I'm confident he will be the striker we know him to be next season!

Klopp Flop said:
sam-caddick said:
Klopp Flop said:

- Guillem Balague

So was Suarez the season before this, look at him now! He is on his way to 30+ goals this season in all competitions.

Klopp Flop said:

- Guillem Balague

Balague knows literally fuck all.

dref619 said:
Klopp Flop said:

- Guillem Balague

Balague knows literally fuck all.

He is pretty good when it comes to Madrid and Barcelona.

There's no doubt Real will be in for Aguero, why not, he's world class?

I was always told when he first come here to enjoy him whilst he's here as he'll end up at Real one day.

Will it be this summer?............my guess it'll be 2014, but we'll see?

Danamy said:

I was always told when he first come here to enjoy him whilst he's here as he'll end up at Real one day.

Remember hearing the same thing as it was impossible for Atletico to sell him directly to Real for various reasons.
We have fine players who play for us and are a pleasure to watch, I actually take it as a compliment that some of our squad are coveted by the 2 best teams in the world. Players come and go but us supporters are always there regardless.
Of the 30 odd years I've been a Blue, only twice have I been pissed off that we sold a fan favourite. 1st was when we flogged Paul Stewart to Tottingham for £1.7m and 2nd was Sweep to Chelski for £20m. Regardless of who we sell we carry on as a club, the only thing I ask of the Club is to not get dry bummed over the price and sell on the cheap and also have a hungrier, younger adequate player ready to take their place.

Danamy said:

Would rather it be 2015, he's not even in his prime yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.